Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Quote:
Does that mean I can go neked??!!

Knock yourself out!
lol.png

No no no. That was the old boobs. The new ones don't bounce as much!

Quote:
LOL There are, huh?! We have The Rack here (outlet for designer clothing) and other stores, even some consignment stores, that sell very nice clothing for next to nothin'.

I shop for 2 of my sisters that are BBW and love the styles and love picking out clothing for them that best flatters their body type (which is what they want). Some things don't look good on anybody. Me, I'm very slim, thin athletic build, but very big on top, which can also be another hard to dress issue for finding flattering styles for.

Quote:
LOL There are, huh?! We have The Rack here (outlet for designer clothing) and other stores, even some consignment stores, that sell very nice clothing for next to nothin'.

I shop for 2 of my sisters that are BBW and love the styles and love picking out clothing for them that best flatters their body type (which is what they want). Some things don't look good on anybody. Me, I'm very slim, thin athletic build, but very big on top, which can also be another hard to dress issue for finding flattering styles for.

I am not small anywhere but my earlobes, however the top does not match the bottom. I have been known to take two sizes in the dressing room and swap the bigger top with the smaller bottoms. SHHH!

Quote:

I am not small anywhere but my earlobes, however the top does not match the bottom. I have been known to take two sizes in the dressing room and swap the bigger top with the smaller bottoms. SHHH!

DD has boobs too......she is tiny - like 100-105 lbs and hard to fit.

My sister is stick thin, she does good to weigh 90lbs soaking wet. No boobs
smack.gif
And at one time we could wear the same clothes! Jeans & shorts anyway..not tops LOL I got boobs
smile.png
She got up to 105-110 and I was 122!

Those were the good days

Quote:

You're probably not the only one that's done that.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
And you have the body to wear it!!
thumbsup.gif

My dream is to wear something that doesn't have a 2 as the first number in the size!!!

Agreed. I feel there are NO set rules for dressing however, standing in front of a mirror before one heads out of the house is KEY.

Quote:
Keep moving and stop sitting. Do stuff!
NO white food, flour, rice and such. Go brown/whole grain.
NO processed foods with all that sodium and BS that you can't pronounce.
Do you really need sugars and all that salt in/on your food? NO! Experiment with healthy spices to spice up your life.
Fried foods very very bad bad bad but oh so good just say no!
Vegetables vegetables vegetables, oh and some fruit.
Lots and lots of water. Sodas? Throw them out, not doing you a bit of good or quenching thirst. Water and more water.
Oh I loves me a potato with unsalted butter! Better for me is a potato with homemade salsa.
It is really and truly not that hard.

Sorry, carry on ...

Back
Top Bottom