Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #10

• Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
I like 12 it fits your figure the best. however the greens on dress number two go very well with your coloring. I think you are a fall. I didn't read through all the posts, is this for a special occasion ?

ok I havent read this whole thread and just basically studied the photos-Fattie your tah tahs are to large for all those dresses except #12. That dress agrees with you-you said be honest-dump all those other dresses for sure. You have a figure that agrees with you in some areas and not in others-excentuate the good and not Hide the not so flattering but use fabrics and smaller designs to make them agree with you:) I am not big but I am not small either-most folks think Im a 6-8 but Im a 10-12-I can hide the worst parts of me I dont agree with very well:)

I think the other ones are cute beach or pool dresses to go over a bathing suit. I know I would personally feel uncomfortable wearing them elsewhere. I'm not a dress person usually. I'm a bigger girl, but also not used to wearing them. However, I did recently buy a little cocktail dress to wear when I go out to night clubs or fancier places that don't call for a more formal dress. Fashion Bug is my favorite, favorite store! I ALWAYS find stuff in my size that fits great.

My favorite is dress 12, definitely. Some of the others ones are nice, but I think 12 is the most flattering for you. Like I said, the others look like they would be cute as beach or poolside dresses. The only one I really dislike is the butterfly one. It makes you look older because the pattern seems like an older style.

I love dress #2, Ive been looking for something like that myself. I love that color! I also like # 11 & 12.

On a side note..when you go to take the pictures, it might help to take them at 'eye level'. If that makes sense. To me it looks like the camera is either on the desk or you have someone really really short taking the pictures. Nobody really looks good from that angle. The 'up the nose' poses arent my fav. Reminds me to much of that scene from The Blair With Project with the snotty running nose..eww. Maybe try to resize the photos to a smaller resolution. Its hard to see them on the computer screen. One picture takes up the whole screen where I have to scroll up and down to see the whole picture. The size of the last two pictures are better sizes, but still need to be a little smaller. Thats just my opinion though.

The pics you posted of stuff around your place were very good though. They had great composition. i usually don't care for pictures without people in them but yours were very good.

Personally I would take all the halter dresses/ sun dresses and burn them........
lol.png
I have aahh..... heavy topline and no way would they look good in those either. # 12 has a better fit out of all of them.
Like who ya are and find cloths that flatter your best features..... not illuminate them in vegas like some dresses do.....
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom