• Dress #10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
Ignoring all other posts, you asked for opinions, and sorry if they are harsh

Dress 1 looks like it is meant to be for a teenager or a suit coverup. I could imagine a 5 year old with pig tails. It does nothing for you.

Dress 2 the olive color plays nicely off your skin, but that print is hideous for a regular dress, once again looks like a suit coverup

Dress 3 is an awkward length, i would hem it without the flaired portion. The print looks outdated

Dress 4 isn't horrible, but not the cutest, but smocked tops don't flatter you

Dress 5 is the worst of them all, that pattern is hideous and the style does nothing.

Dress 6 does not fit you, it's stretching across your chest too much and is meant for less endowed individuals.

Dress 8 looks like another suit coverup, just not cute for an outing.

Dress 9 is the same as 8, and the color is no better

Dress 10 is overpowering and does not suit you

Dress 11 I am neutral on, it's a better style, but the gradient is a bit drastic.

Dress 12 is cuter, but please wear a camisole under it, not even a teeny bopper should flash her breasts.

Dress 13 is too short for bending and although I like the white with blue accents, you need something to balance out your breasts.

Nothing wrong with cleavage. Be proud of what you got.
smile.png

Quote:
But if you are a grown woman, who is married, why parade around like a teenager, Nothing is wrong with a little cleavage, we have boobs, that's normal. But from that image, that is way to much or either that bra isn't giving enough support

Quote:
But if you are a grown woman, who is married, why parade around like a teenager, Nothing is wrong with a little cleavage, we have boobs, that's normal. But from that image, that is way to much or either that bra isn't giving enough support

Married older women deserve attention too. Flirting and acting on it are two totally different things. Fattie is still an attractive woman. There's no reason why she should cover her sexuality.

Quote:

Married older women deserve attention too. Flirting and acting on it are two totally different things. Fattie is still an attractive woman. There's no reason why she should cover her sexuality.

Thank you, I agree.
smile.png
I will be looking for a better bra with better separation & support.

I really thing that all of them but 12 do not fit your body style. trust me, i have the same body issues going on. big uniboobs don't look good in anything but a dress like #12. that one fits your body the best & makes you look slim.

some are really outdated & make you look old & frumpy. Or they look like you got them from the juniors dept which we need to stay away from. they don't make the tops with a full cup cause most teens are smaller in the boob area. It's my only complaint about cute dresses these days!!

Quote:

Thank you, I agree.
smile.png

DunkopF
thumbsup.gif
I think sexuality can be shown with class;) We don't have to hide it all. As far as some of the comments I have read, my momma would knock my teeth out, even at almost 40 yrs old. I was taught with a strick but loving hand.

Fattie when you find that bra please let me know. These Triple D's are hard to fit into anything. I would like to try the genie bras, but they are $85 for 3 I think. But, they can not be worn with thin or strapless dresses. Which brings me to tell you that I can not take pics of me in the dress because my boobs are not going to fit
smile.png

So, I took the best pictures I could of it. I love these dresses. My favorite dress was just like this except a dark peach color and was floor length. They also make us bigger boobed girls look nice. This one is cute on and isn't too short in my opinion. It comes to my knee caps. If the top part fit, I think it would have been a keeper for me. I'm almost 40 and I don't think we are required to wear "only" long dresses.

These dresses come in different colors, but I'm not sure if they have any in prints. Now, I am a firm believer that a dress looks better on a person if they have a tan. I love these dresses as long as I am tanning, but I do not wear dresses if I do not have a tan. Might be personal preference though.

34583_stretchy_dress_003.jpg

34583_dress1.jpg

Fattie, I hope you didn't think I was being harsh/crude earlier, it wasn't meant that way. I am larger than you, and a fraction of your age, and have a craps day finding dresses that fit everywhere and are long enough. I would just go and try on different styles of dresses, empire waists, drape necks, different cuts and stuff like that. I really think you'd look nice in this http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...N=4294932436&Nao=21&PSO=0&CmCatId=82582|82607

Quote:
Thank you, I agree.
smile.png

DunkopF
thumbsup.gif
I think sexuality can be shown with class;) We don't have to hide it all. As far as some of the comments I have read, my momma would knock my teeth out, even at almost 40 yrs old. I was taught with a strick but loving hand.

Fattie when you find that bra please let me know. These Triple D's are hard to fit into anything. I would like to try the genie bras, but they are $85 for 3 I think. But, they can not be worn with thin or strapless dresses. Which brings me to tell you that I can not take pics of me in the dress because my boobs are not going to fit
smile.png

So, I took the best pictures I could of it. I love these dresses. My favorite dress was just like this except a dark peach color and was floor length. They also make us bigger boobed girls look nice. This one is cute on and isn't too short in my opinion. It comes to my knee caps. If the top part fit, I think it would have been a keeper for me. I'm almost 40 and I don't think we are required to wear "only" long dresses.

These dresses come in different colors, but I'm not sure if they have any in prints. Now, I am a firm believer that a dress looks better on a person if they have a tan. I love these dresses as long as I am tanning, but I do not wear dresses if I do not have a tan. Might be personal preference though.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/34583_stretchy_dress_003.jpg
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/34583_dress1.jpg

Cute dress! You guys make me wanna go dress shopping....

Back
Top Bottom