Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #10

• Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
I DO love Hawaiian prints. That's the problem. I can't resist a bright, colorful Hawaiian print dress/skirt. I feel good in those. I got the white shawl to help get rid of the "uniboob" look. How about the white blouse and skirt? I hate to say, I love Hawaiian prints as much as I love food! HaHa. My bad. I can't seem to stay away from either. What a conundrum. I did lose weight a few weeks ago but then I found it again, Lol!!
lol.png

Quote:
The part in bold is ALL that matters, in my opinion. What makes you feel good is exactly what you should be wearing. I see no conundrum here, just wear the dresses and love them!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I disagree for the most part. There are things I love that I KNOW are not the most flattering on me, and you know what? I just don't care. This is coming from a perspective of me trying to please others for way too many years. I live for me now. I dress in what I like, not what others think is appropriate. Who is living my life, me or others? Anyway, I did express this before, I'm just repeating it. I really feel life is short, and for me at least, I want to wear things I love, period. I would rather see Fattie in a dress with a nice big smile then see her in something "more body appropriate" and not nearly as happy. I believe what's appropriate is whatever the heck makes her happy. Rock on with those Hawaiian prints!!
wee.gif

I hear ya for the most part. I realized a ways back that people looking at me funny had to do with my clothing. Being a big boobed gal, I am naturally self conscious. It took me some time to find a style that I liked that I looked good in, because REALLY?? No one wants someone looking at them like they a third eye because of their clothing. I am built alot like Stephanie. I found, for ME ( and I love hawaiian prints and flowers and all) that if I have a solid bottom and a print top, I do not garner stares. So. I have my style and a lack of disrespect through stares. I imagine that if I switch it around with a solid top and print bottom I may not get stares either. Solid bottom makes more sense.

Stephanie - not to hijack, but did you get the info your needed about rabbits?

Quote:
Haven't offended me
tongue.png
I would just like to know from the other big boobed girls, where in the world can we find a bra that is comfortable and gives support!

Quote:
Haven't offended me
tongue.png
I would just like to know from the other big boobed girls, where in the world can we find a bra that is comfortable and gives support!

With such an open neckline, a longline or corselette will keep things in place gracefully. I like the fit of the Edy corset from Trashy, but the price isn't cheap. http://www.trashy.com/Edy-Corset7113.7780-product.htm

Haven't offended me I would just like to know from the other big boobed girls, where in the world can we find a bra that is comfortable and gives support!

We can find them, but they look like something Bea Arthur would have worn in the Golden Girls.
roll.png

lau.gif

Quote:
Haven't offended me
tongue.png

With such an open neckline, a longline or corselette will keep things in place gracefully. I like the fit of the Edy corset from Trashy, but the price isn't cheap. http://www.trashy.com/Edy-Corset7113.7780-product.htm

lau.gif
Very pretty, but I can't see myself in that because I go commando and don't like things in my business
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom