• Dress #10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
Quote:
We can find them, but they look like something Bea Arthur would have worn in the Golden Girls.
roll.png

lau.gif

gig.gif
These are the bras I get Comfort Stretch Leisure Bra (Item # 63404). I order them from Carol Wrights. I'm a 36DDD, they are $8.99 right now. I order the size 34, its the smallest size, but they stretch. They are really tight for the first couple of days, but then they stretch out a bit. Only bra I have found that will some what give some support. I thought about getting the Ah Bra and wear over top of this bra, just because they have cuter styles and look kind of like your wearing a designed tank top.

I voted for my favorite, #12. It is very flattering on you. I mostly wear conservative colors and cuts but that's what I feel comfortable and confident wearing. I say if you feel good in Hawaiian prints, go for them! I have a secret wish to buy and wear a Hawaiian print muumuu but hubby won't let me. Actually, he said he can't stop me but he swears that if I go out in public wearing a muumuu he is going to go out in public wearing a Speedo. In consideration of general public, I've shelved my muumuu dream.

Quote:
Haven't offended me
tongue.png
I would just like to know from the other big boobed girls, where in the world can we find a bra that is comfortable and gives support!

I went to a high end department store, and I had them measure me for a bra. I now know that I need a 38 G. That size is rather difficult to find, except at the high end store. The bras are between 70 and 90 dollars each.
smack.gif
So at this point I am getting my bras off of E-bay. The Fantasie Brand is the best bra for me. The bras are made in England. There are several other brands, that are also making large sized, and very pretty bras. I have tried the other brands, but I have found the the underwires are horrible. They were more like the bras made in the US. So for now I shop E-bay for the Fantasie brand of bras.

Quote:
Haven't offended me
tongue.png
I would just like to know from the other big boobed girls, where in the world can we find a bra that is comfortable and gives support!

I went to a high end department store, and I had them measure me for a bra. I now know that I need a 38 G. That size is rather difficult to find, except at the high end store. The bras are between 70 and 90 dollars each.
smack.gif
So at this point I am getting my bras off of E-bay. The Fantasie Brand is the best bra for me. The bras are made in England. There are several other brands, that are also making large sized, and very pretty bras. I have tried the other brands, but I have found the the underwires are horrible. They were more like the bras made in the US. So for now I shop E-bay for the Fantasie brand of bras.

I went to Victoria Secrets in hopes of finding the right size. I finally gave up, not a bra one fit me good. I'll check out the Fantasie bra's.

Quote:
smack.gif

I went to Victoria Secrets in hopes of finding the right size. I finally gave up, not a bra one fit me good. I'll check out the Fantasie bra's.

I hope you find a bra from them. I wear a style called a balcony bra. The straps are further apart. The style also gives me separation, so I don't have a uni boob thing going on. I also think that the under wires are just a bit short on these bras. I can't stand having a underwire pinching and poking in my armpit.

Back
Top Bottom