Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
Aww I wanna play!!!
big_smile.png

I need serious help in the fashion department.
hit.gif

I liked number 12.
smile.png

Quote:
If you can take the truth, post some pics. I once made the mistake of going behind Fatties back and this did NOT help her at all. I am a large, curvy woman, short too. There ARE things we can wear with color and patterns, but IMHO not over the entire body.

Debi, what kinds of dresses do you like to wear? You can show just pics of the dresses on hangers if ya don't want to post pics of yourself.
wink.png
Don't wanna put you on the spot.
smile.png

Quote:
Honestly I have no problems posting pics of myself. I rarely wear dresses because of my body style. I look MUCH better in solid pants and print tops. I will have to hit my closet tomorrow to post pics of the dresses that I do own. Not many!!! I have a belly and large boobs. So I try to find pants that accentuate the thinner legs and those are usually solid in color. I LOVE prints, so I keep them on the top, but they are more busy than a Hawaiian print, which tends to point out the fact that I have boobs and then men talk to them and not me.

Alot of my tops are V neck or square neckline. They tend to lessen the boobage. Ot sparkly tops. I love lace that has a pattern to it. I will get pics for you tomorrow. Ken is asleep or I would get them now.

Quote:
Honestly I have no problems posting pics of myself. I rarely wear dresses because of my body style. I look MUCH better in solid pants and print tops. I will have to hit my closet tomorrow to post pics of the dresses that I do own. Not many!!! I have a belly and large boobs. So I try to find pants that accentuate the thinner legs and those are usually solid in color. I LOVE prints, so I keep them on the top, but they are more busy than a Hawaiian print, which tends to point out the fact that I have boobs and then men talk to them and not me.

Alot of my tops are V neck or square neckline. They tend to lessen the boobage. Ot sparkly tops. I love lace that has a pattern to it. I will get pics for you tomorrow. Ken is asleep or I would get them now.

Yay! Another fashion thread! I learn SO much!
big_smile.png
I'll have to search for it tomorrow so I don't miss it. OR you could just start posting it tonight.
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:

Yay! Another fashion thread! I learn SO much!
big_smile.png
I'll have to search for it tomorrow so I don't miss it. OR you could just start posting it tonight.
wink.png

Tomorrow. I will not disturb the male unit for fear up upsetting the balance.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom