Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dress #11

• Dress #12

• Total voters
lol.png
tongue.png

Guess I will start my thread after yours then, I can't wait to see!!!
smile.png

HaHa, I just tell men to talk to ME, not them!
lol.png
I say "they have nothing to say to you". Hee Hee. I have even seen T-shirts that say the same thing.
smile.png

Quote:
That's the truth!!! Small ribcage folks are completely underserved in the larger cup sizes, and I've gone so far as to take width out of the spot between and modify the section with the hooks to shrink the girth of bigger bras.

FYI, this is also a good way to get a strapless that doesn't make the boob-tube.

Quote:
That's the truth!!! Small ribcage folks are completely underserved in the larger cup sizes, and I've gone so far as to take width out of the spot between and modify the section with the hooks to shrink the girth of bigger bras.

FYI, this is also a good way to get a strapless that doesn't make the boob-tube.

I do NOT do strapless bras. Ever. Until Star Trek technology kicks in, it will remain that way.

Quote:

I do NOT do strapless bras. Ever. Until Star Trek technology kicks in, it will remain that way.

yuckyuck.gif

I RARELY have an occasion these days...outfits that require strapless and chicken poop don't mix. Chicken poop wins.

Quote:
I will add to this one. I am gonna try to put them on and see if I can convince Ken this is for a good cause. First I need to find pants that not covered with bunny wool.

I'll put mine after yours are done being critiqued, if neither of you minds... ?

Back
Top Bottom