White chantecler roo

AlvarezAcres

In the Brooder
Nov 16, 2016
Ostrander, Ohio
White chantecler roo, near Marysville ohio. He is about 9 weeks old. If interested send me a message and I can send some pics. Good roo, easy to handle, free ranging. Got him in a group of hatching eggs, his brothers are a barred rock x maran and are going to freezer camp. He is the only purebred.

Hey bycforlife! If I can't sell him I was considering keeping him. I do have some ee girls, why do you like crossing ee to chantecler? Anything cool out of that cross, or just going for small combs? I'm still a novice, this will be my first roo... my top two roo candidates are a blue copper maran and a surprisingly chill rir

Hey bycforlife! If I can't sell him I was considering keeping him. I do have some ee girls, why do you like crossing ee to chantecler? Anything cool out of that cross, or just going for small combs? I'm still a novice, this will be my first roo... my top two roo candidates are a blue copper maran and a surprisingly chill rir
I thought it would be cool to have a small comb, and I also wanted to see what a Chantecler would look like with other colours mixed in! :D

Hi smoothmule, I was told he was pure chantelcler by the woman who sold me the hatching eggs from down the road. I was a bit skeptical and sent some pics and to a poultry judge who just sent me response a couple days ago. He said unlikely pure bred, body conformation is great but his legs are lightly feathered and white with pale blue grey. He told me legs should be yellow. So possibly a mutt with a lot of chantecler? Let me know if you have experience with the breed, and if feathered legs is a trait they can have as a fault, he is a realtor interesting roo, and if no one wants him I may keep him around

Back
Top Bottom