White crested red polish

Here are a trio I bought

They are in moult at the moment though

Theres tons, I have no ideas on exactly how many but a lot. The are a fair few breeders in Europe creating new colours all the time. These come in buff to, so white crested buffs but you never know what colour you will be getting in till the first moult. I will send a picture over if the white crested buffs. The man I bought these off also gave me a free black crested buff/red which is another colour I had never heard of intill I saw it. Problem is that non of them are standardised yet so you never really know. Trying to get my hands on some black crested white soon, just need to to make some new pens

Last edited:
They also don't develop the white crest intill they are around 10 weeks I believe. There's a picture of a WC red in with tolbunts, she's 10 weeks now and 3 white feathers have come through on her crest now. The other two hens I believe are around 15 weeks

Last edited:
I know this thread is old but I have a White Crested Red hen that is the funniest thing ever and it took me for ever to find out what she was because I didn't know that the color existed lol (She's in my profile pic btw)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom