White Egyptian geese

maransfan16

Songster
10 Years
Dec 17, 2012
southwest kentucky
I have a pair of white Egyptian geese for sale. Bought them as two year olds and have had them about a year and a half. I have not raised any off of them since they don't start laying until they are two years old and I haven't had the right feed for them to properly raise any young they need something on the line of mazuri brand but where I live the feed stores only deal in corn and more corn. I am willing to ship but buyer has to pay for shipping and the box to ship them in. the three fifty is for the pair it does not include shipping and the box however we may be able to work something out especially if you come and pick them up instead of shipping them out. pm me with any questions or offers, no low ball offers I don't have to sell them so there is some wiggle room on price but not much

Oh Ok

I wish I could have them but I'm broke and just a teen and my parents wouldn't pay that much... eh if I ever get the money I'll post :(

no big deal they aren't going anywhere soon i imagine this is the only place i have them advertised and everyone around me their knowledge usually doesn't go any farther than what color eggs they lay and what color feathers they have. the other day i was talking to someone and got to talking about muscovy ducks and i kept saying muscovy and they finally asked what i was talking about and as it turns out the only name this person knew them by and everyone this person knew called them was "hissing ducks"
lol.png
so its unlikely anyone around me will be interested

Back
Top Bottom