White poop?

Thank you! He's starting to walk around a bit. Still doesn't seem to be eating much but he pecked at some squash and sunflower seeds yesterday. I'm just happy he has his eyes open! He may have saved himself from the butcher block because he's so sweet.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss on New Year's Eve. What a terrible way to start the year.
Yes birds can be so stressed from being scared that they can pass away because of it.  I had almost 80 chickens killed by a neighborhood dog on  new years eve several years ago and about a week or so later lost a couple more birds died.  Stress does funny  things to birds as well as humans.  All you can do is keep him as warm and comfortable as you can.   Get some sav-a-chick, nutri-drench or similar product and add it to his water this may help him kick start his system again.    Best of luck. 

Did it look like this poop? I am also wondering what causes these poops I googled it and a answer came up said Bactria salmonella pullorum enters through their digestive track idk

Attachments

• 5BC185BD-C6FD-4CB6-9B7A-A5AF39020404.jpeg
    5BC185BD-C6FD-4CB6-9B7A-A5AF39020404.jpeg
    540.5 KB · Views: 17

Back
Top Bottom