White Silkie Roosters and one buff for sale

4chickns

Songster
10 Years
Sep 17, 2009
New Jersey

We have three beautiful white silkie roosters that are in need of a new home. We also have one little buff guy. They were hatched at the end of April of this year, so they are almost 5 months old now. We hatched and hand raised them from eggs purchased from the Garry Farm. They are wonderful little guys. They are our pets and not being sold for food or pelt. Please let me know if you are interested! I would be willing to drive a reasonable distance. I may be willing to ship if the buyer provides a proper box and pays for shipping, but I would prefer local pickup. We are located in Central NJ.
Edit: All of these guys crow, no silent cockerels here :) One crows periodically throughout the day and the other three hardly crow at all, however, that may be because they are all living together. I have heard all of them crow at some point. All four of them get along extremely well, they have been together their entire lives. We have had a small backyard flock for 6 and a half years now and we have never had an illness or unexplained death in any of our birds, we have lost 2 to predators but never to anything else. I would love to find homes for them before the winter. I am asking $10 each only to make sure they are going to good homes, if you are able to take more than one and you are an active, trusted member on here that price can certainly be negotiated. I am uncomfortable shipping extremely long distances. We do travel to south Jersey frequently and to CT as well, I could certainly meet someone on the way. Please let me know if you have any questions at all.
Thank you!

Last edited:
I would love to buy a Roo if you ever reconsider shipping. I just found my old roo dead
hit.gif
and am in need of a new guy. Ill pay for the box and shipping. Thank you!

The cockerels are getting along because they are young! Once they hit a year old the hormones really kick in and it is a different story at together!

Good luck finding homes! They are very good looking!

The cockerels are getting along because they are young! Once they hit a year old the hormones really kick in and it is a different story at together!

Good luck finding homes! They are very good looking!

Thanks! They are in a bachelor pad right now, so I think that has something to do with the reason they are getting along so well. In past experiences we have noticed that the fighting would center around the hens, so we decided to separate them this time around, and they're doing great so far!

Is your white Silkie rooster a bearded Silkie? I have a ultra pure white bearded hen that needs a mate. Will pay for box and shipping as well if you consider shipping.

Just looking at your post I'm in Wisconsin don't know if your willing to ship that far but I would love to take one or two for you if you need to (not positive I'll buy yet still thinking) I like the buff ones
Thanks

I"m also in central NJ and very interested in a white Roo...Please let me know if you have any left, I can come asap

Back
Top Bottom