Ayam Cemani
That Game Fowl
Ga Tre
Hand-fantail Ma Lai Bantams
Ko Shamo
Ogye
Sumatra
Ohiki

Oh, I would be so happy if someone knew of some breeders that have the top notch birds closest to "perfection". (I shouldn't be asking for too much as I'm really not that rich
sad.png
)

Thank You!

alot of hatcheries have the sumatras! They are very pretty but apparently do not lay well and do best in warm climates. But the roosters tail!!!! WOW!!!!

Quote:
I don't know about the Sumatras, but I've purchased hatchery birds of other breeds that I thought were very pretty. Of course, it all depends on what you want them for. Since you mentioned you wanted birds very close to the standard of perfection, a hatchery probably won't be your best choice, though I have heard of people showing some hatchery birds with good results. If you, however, are just looking for birds for eggs or yard decorations, then hatchery birds are great. Also, since you mentioned you didn't want to spend a lot, you could always order hatchery birds (well, the sumatras. I'm pretty sure some of those other breeds are quite rare.) and breed for improvement.

Back
Top Bottom