Who can you trust if the one you love is gone? -RP game.

Raven nodded, her bitter additude toward the newcomer gone. "Come with us," she clucked, "I can introduce you to the other chickens."

(Hi! I'm back!
frow.gif
)
eragon - I walked with raven to go see the other chickens.
The rest of the flock came around to see the new comer.
I was getting kinda shy.... there were so many chickens!
SILVER: Silver peeked over Reynard. She had to stand on a rock to see the newcomer, he was a small chicken like her. She flapped her wings to avoid falling off of the rock
"Um, Hi." she clucked, hoping he heard her.
I barley noticed the small pullet but when I did my heart nearly stopped, she was beautiful!
"Look at Silver!" I muttered to Raven. I smiled a little. She looked like she'd seen a ghost!

Silver ducked quickly, she hated it when chickens looked at her.

I began to creep off so he could meet up with the rest of the flock. I found a quiet place in our area where I could see the ruckus but couldnt hear it.

Raven looked for Admiral. Spying him close, she walked over.

"I'm leaving them alla to get to know each other." I chuckled as Raven approached me.
"Raven, We should have Chicks." I blurted out.

"What?!" Okay, Raven secretly did want chicks very badly. But it was so sudden. Maybe to soon...
"Yes." she clucked back

I gotta go now, I'll RP some more tomorrow.

(Okay!
sad.png
)

I didn't mean for it to come out so sudden. My mind was in control.. "Really?" I asked hopefully. I remember Raven always talking about having Chocks..
O.O i missed a lot :p)

REYNARD: Reynard looked at the new bird. "Whose he." he grunted, puffing up the feathers on his neck.

SNOW: Snow was foraging in the forest, she knew nothing about the new bird. She picked up a little black seed in her beak, clucking happily as she pecked up more of them.

Back
Top Bottom