Who else is waiting for that first egg?

Hey everybody-

You can see my flock in my signature line.  I have 20 10-12 week old ladies that need to start paying rent.  Some of them are closer than others--I can see bright red combs and waddles on a couple of them--shouldn't be too much longer.

And...we wait :)

I don't see it... Prob because I'm on the mobile version! It's exciting waiting for the first eggs so far only my RIRs are paying rent lol which is fine for now since I wasn't expecting eggs this soon lol

Paying rent! Lol, couldn't have said it better.
lau.gif

My girls are afternoon layers which is ok with me! I went to check at noon and just had one and my four red sex-links are laying just not all at once plus I am even more excited bc they are using their boxes! So they are starting to pay their rent slowly lol

I don't see it... Prob because I'm on the mobile version! It's exciting waiting for the first eggs so far only my RIRs are paying rent lol which is fine for now since I wasn't expecting eggs this soon lol

Pardon my for intruding in your conversation but how old are your RIR ,how long have they been laying? Mine are 16 wks and just wondering how long I have to wait for eggs?

Back
Top Bottom