Who's hatching tomorrow?!?! 11-9 ~They're Hatching!~

the babies are so cute and congrats to everyone with newly hatched chicks! i have 6 BOxSLW mix eggs due to hatch wednesday. i can't wait!!! though i imagine they will be late. the temp was fairly low the first part of incubation so keeping my fingers crossed for them.

Quote:
OOOOO. I"m so glad I'm not the only one. But I'm even worse, I don't have any of the supplies for hatching out eggs. But I am o so tempted to start buying equipment and begging for eggs!

yippiechickie.gif

I'm going into LOCKDOWN TOMORROW !!!! I am so excited..This will be my first hatch!!!! I'm so glad To have you guys to celebrate feathered Birthdays with!!
frow.gif

UPDATE: OOPS! TODAY is day 18..
ep.gif
.I just took them out of the turner and they started moving!!! IT"S LIKE CHRISTMAS!!!!!

best wishes to all those hatching now..
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh Yeah! I've been watching the home made bator plans for the past two days, too. Got one going in the back of my mind; just gotta get it into reality. I've never been much of a shopper but I'm getting addicted to these birds - especially the blues & the chocolate egg layers!!!! Oh Yes, and even the olive layers too! Who knew?! I didn't. I've been so sheltered. Somebody save me!
tongue.png

It's too late for you to be saved
gig.gif

I have 4 hatch today and 2 more working on it right now. 1 is zipping. There are 3 more eggs in there but I think 1 quit before lockdown and another on I dropped on about day 16 and cracked it. I did cover the cracks with wax and it was moving on day 18.
wee.gif
Finally, a good hatch for me
ya.gif
Now I can start shopping for all the eggs I want instead of hatching my mutt eggs.
ya.gif

Congrats on everyones babies
love.gif
fl.gif
for all the rest

Back
Top Bottom