Who's watching today's game?!

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
Eagles VS Cardinals today at 3pm est.

Who are you rooting for and what are you making to eat?
big_smile.png

Go Eagles!!
tongue.png
DH's home team... we're having buffalo wings and curly fries.

The real game comes on at 6 The first game is just a warmup game.
cool.png

I was hopeing for a invite to watch it on the big screen eating fresh made cookies and brownies, but that invite never came so I guess I will stay home and have homemade chicken noodle soup.

yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
GO STEELERS
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Oh yeah
yippiechickie.gif
go eagles
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
You can come watch it on our big screen, but you'd have to bring your own cookies and brownies! And it's cold in the basement/game room! Probably why DH is up here watching the 32 incher in the warm living room!
lau.gif

lol.png
Well, our tv isn't a big screen. It's just a 32". I'm making more brownies in a few minutes here... It's a heat wave, 24 degrees! Yippee
tongue.png

Come watch if you want. My house is destroyed, but whatev. LOL

Quote:
You can come watch it on our big screen, but you'd have to bring your own cookies and brownies! And it's cold in the basement/game room! Probably why DH is up here watching the 32 incher in the warm living room!
lau.gif

Thanks but someone closer was BRAGGING about having homemade brownies and cookies, now talking about other goodies too. No One likes a bragger.
tongue.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
I figured!
wink.png

DH makes me watch the Eagles games b/c he says they've never lost when I've watched.

So today either they win and he's happy or they lose and next year, I won't have to watch them.
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom