• Christopher Eccleston(Ninth Doctor)

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • David Tennant(Tenth Doctor)

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Matt Smith(Eleventh Doctor)

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Peter Capaldi(Twelfth Doctor)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're making me CHOOSE?!? You cruel person...

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters
Oops. Sorry I forgot the no spoilers rule. You sound like RiverSong! And oh, the Moment? Who's that? I thought it was Rose? Why did it look like Rose? I waited all episode for her and 10 to reconnect somehow, even subliminally, something.

Hey. Who turned out the lights?

And on a completely different monster note who now looks at angel statues in a whole new light? A neighbor built a snow angel instead of a snowman during our last big snow storm. Not exactly something one likes to see on the way to work especially when it started to melt and started to change shape.

ME!!!! No angel statues for me!
Oops. Sorry I forgot the no spoilers rule. You sound like RiverSong! And oh, the Moment? Who's that? I thought it was Rose? Why did it look like Rose? I waited all episode for her and 10 to reconnect somehow, even subliminally, something.
I love when River says,"Spoilers" she just uses such a fun tone.

The moment is the machine Capaldi was trying to activate. It used Rose as an interface. It wasn't actually her.

Ready to become REALLY jealous?

I met Matt Smith yesterday and got a picture with him!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom