Why Can't You Put Quail and Chickens Together

Pics
It never seems to work for me, dog food and scratch make them so skinny they slip through my hand when I try to put them up at night.
sad.png

Ya see I have them there cupons, if I clip them I get a whole dollar off a ton! I give it to all my animals cause its very efficient you see. I could buy game bird feed for about 30 cents a pound or this mix for 88 centh and I don't have to give them water, olive oil works better. If you have to cull engine degreaser works like a charm. I know how to raise em cheap and good.

Quote:
Quote:
However, if I remember correctly, you've also only had this batch of birds for a few months. You don't exactly have the perspective of a long time period to look back on here in giving this advice based on your own experience. It seems like it was just a matter of months ago that the birds in your picture hatched and I was giving you Newbie advice about your quail chicks, as were others.

Last edited:
Quote:
can i keep quail with my Ostrich.

That's child's play. I keep them with my Pterodactyls...everyone gets along just fine...until they don't.

Quote:

That's child's play. I keep them with my Pterodactyls...everyone gets along just fine...until they don't.

Quote:

Quote:
so far, I am new here, but I have observered many varieties of "quail people" here., here are "my" simple observations.

there are people "who own quails", they may have them as an afterthought, they may think of them as "small chickens".
there are people "who know quails", they have a little more knowledge, they may still "think" like chickens.
and there are the "Keepers of the Quail"- there are few of these, very special, rare and proud breed, don't mess with them., if you ask a "question" be prepared for an "answer", and the C-word may invite disaster...

and you must travel through all levels of the kingdom to find the answers you seek.

TD

Back
Top Bottom