Why Can't You Put Quail and Chickens Together

Pics
Quote:
I stand corrected, I was under the impression that Buttons were quail and that was why it was such a big deal that I raised them with a chicken. I also said in my posts that I had buttons and not coturnix, so I'm not claiming it would work for coturnix. I've never raised them so I wouldn't know.

Quote:
Again, I was honest about this and admitted that I was indeed a newbie. I am fully aware that 4 months is not an eternity, thats why I'm not trying to say I know everything.

Quote:
Purposly sharing poor advice? I only said that I had raised buttons with a chick and none of them got sick, I was only stating what I had done and I specifially said that it probably wouldn't work for everyone else.

Quote:
I'm done too, no matter what I say people are still gunna get angry.

Quote:
I did specifically say in my posts that what I'm saying won't work for everyone, because it probably won't. I have raised my Buttons with chickens and they were fine, so whats wrong with saying that? I may still be a newbie but situation is the same. Whether I'm somone with years of experience or someone whos just started the fact is that I raised quail with chickens and they were fine. Thats just MY expirience and I'm know others have had different results.
Quote:
So what your saying is that just because I'm new to quail means that I can't share my experiences?

'

Let me restate: You can share opinions, but make clear to everyone that they are opinions based on limited experience.

Perhaps when you become an adult, you will understand that it is better not to give people advice until you actually have had time to learn about something for more than a few weeks or months. You could cause someone who didn't know that you were new to this hobby to take your BAD advice that goes against what is known to be correct husbandry of this type of animal. You could be personally responsible for giving advice that causes someone to lose their entire flock.

Insisting that you are always right, even after having people with much more knowledge and experience tell you that you are wrong, and explaining why REPEATEDLY over a span of months is a sign of immaturity. If you are going to interact in an adult world then you need to act with more maturity.

caf.gif

Quote:
I stand corrected, I was under the impression that Buttons were quail and that was why it was such a big deal that I raised them with a chicken. I also said in my posts that I had buttons and not coturnix, so I'm not claiming it would work for coturnix. I've never raised them so I wouldn't know.

Quote:
Again, I was honest about this and admitted that I was indeed a newbie. I am fully aware that 4 months is not an eternity, thats why I'm not trying to say I know everything.

Quote:
Purposly sharing poor advice? I only said that I had raised buttons with a chick and none of them got sick, I was only stating what I had done and I specifially said that it probably wouldn't work for everyone else.

Quote:

chill man dont dis JJ. JJ, Robo, and Fat Daddy are probably some of the best around. They had these for years, you only four months.

ok now im just skipping the long drawn out auguments, there is no information left in that discussion.

and what i meant to say is i can do whatever i want on my property (if i dont get caught).

what is involved with getting a licence anyways? i no somebody on here is gonna rat me out.

Quote:
FOR THE RECORD... WE DONT HAVE TO RAT YOU OUT... YOU DID THAT YOURSELF IN AN OPEN FORUM ON THE INTERNET
gig.gif

SOME STATE DEPTS WILL WATCH THESE POSTS...
hmm.png

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

chill man dont dis JJ. JJ, Robo, and Fat Daddy are probably some of the best around. They had these for years, you only four months.

I'm not dissing anyone, just stating what happened to me. No hard feelings anyone?

Back
Top Bottom