Why I took a break from BYC

Jucodeo

The Sky is Falling!
Jun 15, 2016
Holland Patent, New York
My Coop
My Coop
Hello members of BYC, friends, and great people of a great community.For those people that follow me closely on my profile and my forum activity you may have realized I have not bee active for about a week. I have 2 major reasons for that, the first I disclosed with
@TwoCrows and it is personal and as much as some of you care I would appreciate if you do not ask me thank you. The other I can disclose to all my friends here on BYC. Well how do I start. On Wednesday June 29th I was on my way to my 6:15 karate class. On the way I passed my neighbors house and there were about 3 cars there. At the moment I did not think anything of it maybe just a slight misinterpretation, but I said noone is hurt. On the way home my mom called my dad and said it was getting more serious. There were multiple police and sheriff cars outside my neighbors house and they was Yellow police tape around the scene. At this point I though Austin was caught with drugs because he has been caught with them before. So many people say drugs are serious but around here teens do them quite often so I was not surprised by my prediction. Then I was getting into my town and I was going straight unto the road that leads to my house. It is a major state road and it was blocked off. We told them we lived down there, but they said we had to go past 2 other road blocks. At this moment I realized if they blocked off a major road... someone was... dead...We got home my mom was interviewed b the cops and it was true someone indeed had died and it was one of my neighbors. We found out later that Austin 17 years old killed his own father less than 100 feet away from me. He killed him a MONTH AGO! I never smelled the body at all. Here is the article and I will post updates when we found how he died.
http://www.twcnews.com/nys/central-...rs-homicide-death-holland-patent-trenton.html
I am sending prayers to the family of the victim.
Justin
thumbsup.gif

I too knew someone who had murdered someone. This person (murderer) was very close to me and I can see how you might need a break. The grief was terrible and many years later it still bothers me. Come back when you can.
Yes it definitely left a spot in my heart that I thought would never be filled. Then I checked on here to see if anyone had noticed if I was gone and the beautiful
@TwoCrows did and I am still tankful and ever since I joined me and Leyla have gotten close and I hope we remain to be great friends and have eachothers back when the other is in trouble.
hugs.gif
Thanks for the appreciation!
woot.gif

Justin
thumbsup.gif

No, of course I understand. If it were me I would've totally freaked out.

Last edited:
Wow,I...I really...wow...I don't know...I mean.....oh my.....how could he do such a awful thing!
People are saying now that he was abused. My town hasn't always been the best. There are a lot of drugs, and crime. Now on Facebook there is a verbal war. People are saying he was abused. My question is if he was abused why did none of his friends help him??? It is very bad. and I am not getting involved because I do not want to end up like Austin's dad did.
Justin
thumbsup.gif

People are saying now that he was abused. My town hasn't always been the best. There are a lot of drugs, and crime. Now on Facebook there is a verbal war. People are saying he was abused. My question is if he was abused why did none of his friends help him??? It is very bad. and I am not getting involved because I do not want to end up like Austin's dad did.
Justin :thumbsup

Wow.thats just awful!right,why didnt they help him?:idunno:.its really,really,really,weird,just plain weird.i know you don't,neather do I.

Back
Top Bottom