Why limit picture storage?

CCourson05

Popping like kettle corn...
9 Years
Jan 5, 2011
Hickory Flat, MS
Okay... I am not just complaining, but when I look into the archives, as is suggested before posting a new topic, I will stumble upon a thread that has a picture that would be useful to me, only to find out that the user deleted it... Often this is caused by people not having enough storage... Is this not halting progress? Just curious... I do, however, realize that 40 MB is a good bit of memory..

Many times pictures are missing because people uploaded them to places OTHER than BYC (photobucket, flickr, picasa, etc.) and then they move their albums around and/or delete their pictures over on those systems, which make the pictures broken here.

With that said, we're always trying to upgrade our systems to give our members more and more image space and features.

Oh okay! So it isn't something you did, in fact you're trying to prevent it. Lol. Sounds like great administration. I used to use Photobucket, but the uploading system is faster and easier to use here now, so.... I use the on site one.

Another way to solve this: UPGRADE!
wink.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom