Why wont he SHUT UP!?!?!

Quote:
I see by your post count that you may be new at this whole, domestic bird thing.

Im guessing someone forgot to mention this part of it?

So who here also has a cockatiel? Better or worse than a needy tiel calling your name all day long as soon as it hears you get out of bed. Heaven forbid you have to get up and go to the bathroom an hour before you want to get up.
roll.png

On a quail note, how old are the boys when they start this crow thing?

Quote:
I've got two tiels and a senegal parrot. I'm immune to bird noises lol

ETA: It's kinda like hearing your husband or kids talking. You hear it but it doesn't register
lol.png

Last edited:
Try having a conure that yells shut up Robert, Feed me Robert, and Stop it Robert all day long. Plus a few dirty words he picked up off King of the Hill. When I have company he camps out in the closet with some Christmas lights.
smile.png
Z

Quote:
I have a young cochin bantam cockerel and 6 serama cockerels in my spare bedroom that like to crow every time they hear a noise...the serama boys aren't too loud, but the bantam cochin is a big mouth!

As for quail, they usually start crowing around 6 weeks old
lol.png

Quote:
I have a young cochin bantam cockerel and 6 serama cockerels in my spare bedroom that like to crow every time they hear a noise...the serama boys aren't too loud, but the bantam cochin is a big mouth!

As for quail, they usually start crowing around 6 weeks old
lol.png

I have an OEGB cock in my garage which is right under my basement. His cage is right next to the female in rehab. The lights are on a timer so at six o clock in the morning I get it.
lol.png

Great! 6 weeks! LOL

I'm immune to bird noises, but my SO doesn't like it so I have to make all the birds be quiet. Usually pretty easy, I just have to sit next to them in the same room.

Quote:
LIL FELLER'S TIRED... MY GOSH HE'S BEEN UP CROWIN' ALL NIGHT.
th.gif

DONT WORRY. HE'LL GET RESTED UP HERE SHORTLY
smile.png

Actually - we brought them in tonight because its so ridiculously windy and blowing sleet. And not a darn PEEP. Apparently they have an aversion to outside. Oy Vey!
I think it wont bother me near as much when Im actually getting eggs - but for now it's just irritating noise for NO reason! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom