| ! | Wild Chat Thread appeared! Trainer Frost sent out Conversation (Frost bite88 chat thread)

I haven't done a poll before so...eh

• This is a cool thread

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • This is a terrible thread

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unicorns

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Haaaaaaaalooooooo!!!!!!!!
The Fate of Packs Await... hmmmmmmm, is it totally dead?

I mean it's like super sick and dying in the hospital but if you like to join it then that might heal it because I really wanted to do that rp so if you join I'll get Cluck back on it too (she has no say jk) and I might start it but after you join I guess I would need another member because of the prophecy wolves must be present so maybe tell other people to

Here, I'm gonna give you a brief:
Star Howl has just commenced for all of the packs. It's the morning after in River, Storm, and Rip, but it's still just after The Star Howl and around 2:00 AM in Canyon. Bracken was plotting to murder Stream because he is boiling with jealously that he isn't Beta and henceforth he put a bunch of Adders in her den. Stream just walked in and got bit on her foot. (She'll survive.) Right now Canyon Pack is in absolute bedlam and still no dog has actually went into the Leaders' Den and heroically killed the snakes.... hint, hint Winter. ;)

Here, I'm gonna give you a brief:
Star Howl has just commenced for all of the packs. It's the morning after in River, Storm, and Rip, but it's still just after The Star Howl and around 2:00 AM in Canyon. Bracken was plotting to murder Stream because he is boiling with jealously that he isn't Beta and henceforth he put a bunch of Adders in her den. Stream just walked in and got bit on her foot. (She'll survive.) Right now Canyon Pack is in absolute bedlam and still no dog has actually went into the Leaders' Den and heroically killed the snakes.... hint, hint Winter. ;)

Mk looks like I'll be using Winter, killing them sounds like something he would do.

Back
Top Bottom