Wild earthquake (A buffalo RP)

He shouted something that wasn't really a very good word (XD) and he plumetted all of his pounds, thousands, onto Thistle, he knocked Thistle down, panting, he had a terrifying stance and his muscles were huge.
( XD) Thistle staggered and pointed his horns at Hans, hoping to puncture him. Thistle rammed back into Hans, with his horns out.

Cinder backed away from the fight.

( XD) Thistle staggered and pointed his horns at Hans, hoping to puncture him. Thistle rammed back into Hans, with his horns out.

Cinder backed away from the fight.

Hans got on his back feet, and slammed his head against Thistles back end, which caused him to bleed. "You are not fit for your place, for in your place you are supossed to listen to me, obey me, and respect me no matter what." He growled.

"But your not my mother!" She grunted

She sighed. "If you love your mother, you love your father." She said. "Because your mother hates to see your father treated badly, I've been around for a long time, I know that she loved him dearly. But I do not say these things to upset you." She said.

"Yes but if you take her place it doesn't mean I'll..." She sighed. I gotta get out of here! I gotta go! I'm gonna start my own herd once I leave! Amara just stopped talking

Thistle took a step back and lowered his head slightly. He glanced at Amara.
"You do not step over your place, EVER, until I die." Hans said, looking straight into Thistle's eyes. He turned and walked off angrily. He was limping, he had cut himself. He lay down, knowing he won.

Back
Top Bottom