Wild earthquake (A buffalo RP)

(No... just kidding she liked him from the start)

Amara gave up. "Do you think there is anyone else out there?" She asked

"Well, I found some fruit here. I can try and get it for you, but it's not too far away, it's right by where we slept." Hans said and looked at a tree full of fruit. "And there's a ton of grass everywhere." He added.
"Yeah I was gonna graze." She said. She walked over to the tree, though. She placed her front hooves on the trunk and reached up and got a fruit. She got neck on the ground and ate it.

"Yeah I was gonna graze." She said. She walked over to the tree, though. She placed her front hooves on the trunk and reached up and got a fruit. She got neck on the ground and ate it.

"I like this place more than the last place. I was tired of living off of grass." Cora said and chuckled. Hans smiled at her.
Susan also got some fruit.

Name: Samaria
Breed: Water Buffalo
Pregnant?: No, but she wants a calf
Description: Small in size, light coat, no horns
Personality: flirty, easily jealous, sassy, sarcastic, bossy, but nice to her friends
History: Born in a herd but she wandered off and now she is searching for one
Place: (no rank yet.)

(I was thinking she could run into Thistle and Amara)

Name: Samaria
Breed: Water Buffalo
Pregnant?: No, but she wants a calf
Description: Small in size, light coat, no horns
Personality: flirty, easily jealous, sassy, sarcastic, bossy, but nice to her friends
History: Born in a herd but she wandered off and now she is searching for one
Place: (no rank yet.)

(I was thinking she could run into Thistle and Amara)

Accepted!:)
Cinder nodded in agreement.

Hans looked at the sun, it was always so beautiful. He then looked at the ground where wolves roamed, but he was high up, he was glad there was no danger now.

Back
Top Bottom