Wild earthquake (A buffalo RP)

Amara would give the calf to her father, but it was obvious that she still drank milk. "Please come with me."

Amara would give the calf to her father, but it was obvious that she still drank milk. "Please come with me."

"O-okay..." She said and tried to get up, she stumbled multiple times but finally got on her legs, one of her legs bled but not too badly.

Amara watched the calf worriedly, she knew she couldn't care for the calf... but her dad could, she began leading the calf to Hans, slowing down every once and a while to have the calf catch uo

Amara watched the calf worriedly, she knew she couldn't care for the calf... but her dad could, she began leading the calf to Hans, slowing down every once and a while to have the calf catch uo

She limped up the mountain, she had strong legs, but crying took all the energy out of her body. She stretched her neck to look around, her eyes produced tears the whole time, and she tried to sob quietly.

Soon they made it, she nudged the calf to move her along more easily. She approached her father slowly

Soon they made it, she nudged the calf to move her along more easily. She approached her father slowly

Hans looked at Amara first, inside he was raging, she thought she had the right to come back, to live here when she broke his heart and threw him out. Then he saw the calf. "I didn't think I'd see you so soon." He said, a little anger in his voice.

Amara shook her head. "She needs milk and I cannot give her any, I figured one of the females here could."

Amara shook her head. "She needs milk and I cannot give her any, I figured one of the females here could."

"They can. Thank you." He said. Susan came to the calf. "Susan, take her in." He said. Susan took the calf. "Do you want her once she's weaned?" He asked. "I'm sure you'll have some calves of your own by then, without your father seeing them or being able to love them." He said, getting more angry.

Back
Top Bottom