Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith looked upat Onyx's voice then went back to grazing, trying to ignore her own foals

~~~
Zelda looked at Coal "Sure I will" she replied

~~~
Dawn shook her head "No, you didn't. It's nice to meet you, Windstar"

(Now I really need to go)
Onyx didn't notice Lilith; she was too busy playing bite-the-kicking-foal. Every time it kicked, she bit, and the whole process started again. The Frisian snorted and shook her head, defeated. "Okay, fine. You win."

~~~

"Great! Just keep running!" Coal didn't dare glance backward; he feared Calpyso was right behind them. In fact, he swore he could feel his dam's hot breath on his flank. "Faster!"

~~~

"I didn't?" Windstar looked thoughtful. "Nice to meet you, too."

Sundance came up beside her twin, eyeing Dawn suspiciously. "Windstar's kind of slow, if you get my meaning. I'm her twin, Sundance."

(i thought you were gone)

( What mare? )
(Pick one)

Horse Name: Farah
Horse Breed: Welsh/Draft
Horse Age: 5 years
Horse Gender: Mare
Horse History: N/A
Horse Personality: Farah is not a quick tempered mare, and often lets things slide whether they happen to her, or to someone else. She is kind, and follows her superior with whatever he/she is doing or going to do.
Horse Herd: Loner
Horse Rank: Loner
Horse Mate: None
Horse Crush: None
Your Username: ClucksAndPeeps
Horse Appearance: Farah is a dark bay, but her coat looks almost black. She has a thick black mane and tail with slight waves in it. She has thick flanks and shoulders from her heavy sized horse background, but also a sleek delicate head and neck from her Welsh pony backround. Being part pony she is about 14. hands tall. She has bright blue eyes, but is not blind, and has a white stripe going down her black muzzle.
Horse Pic:

( Here's a mare for Blizzard. )
(Thanks!)

" Hi, my name is Smile." Smile said.
Metal smiled charmingly. "You're name fits you!"

( CHICKEN CRAZY1? Your horse's are in, but one need's a name. And I could make a mare and she could also find him?)
(I edited the post and his name is Chase)

(sure, RP the filly)

Ivory looked up when she noticed the strange mare. She moved to stand in-between the twins and Metal and Smile. Nudging her foals, she started leading them away.

(wasn't Vasch trying to get Ebony to stay in his herd? She'd just leaped over him; we left her in midair)
(Okay!)

Metal looked back at Ivory and his foals. He nickered a 'i'll be there in a minuite honey' to her and looked back at Smile.

The filly touched her dam and trotted up to her sire. The filly had no gfear and was very adventourous.

(Pick one)

(Thanks!)

Metal smiled charmingly. "You're name fits you!"

(I edited the post and his name is Chase)

(Okay!)

Metal looked back at Ivory and his foals. He nickered a 'i'll be there in a minuite honey' to her and looked back at Smile.

The filly touched her dam and trotted up to her sire. The filly had no gfear and was very adventourous.
Ivory nickered softly, letting Metal know she'd heard him. The perlino turned quickly and nudged her adventurous filly back toward her twin. Ivory wasn't letting her newborns wander very far, if at all, for a few days at least. Copper nuzzled up against his sister then tried to push her aside.

"For your father banishing you. You really don't seem that bad," she replied.
"Thanks." Zachorzy glanced nervously from side-to-side. "I wouldn't be sorry. It was gonna happen anyway. He didn't want another stud in his herd, even his son."

"No, you didn't say anything stupid," Tabby said, looking up. "It's just this is the first time I've talked to another horse in a while. Then she turned her attention to Warrior. "No, he isn't."
Zachorzy realized he'd been thinking all mares were like his beloved Eliza, fierce, independent. Tabby appeared friendlier. The bay stud broke into another restless trot. "I should really be heading back. Unless you were going to talk with...him, I invite you to join me."

With that said, Zachorzy whinnied a farewell and trotted off, his tail high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom