Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horse Name:Dustin
Horse Breed:Amercian Saddlebred
Horse Age:6
Horse Gender:Stallion
Horse History:TBR
Horse Personality:Sweet,Very caring towards mares.
Horse Herd:Loner
Horse Rank:Loner
Horse Mate:None
Horse Crush:Nome
Your Username:ilovemysilkie
Horse Appearance:Same as picture.
Horse Pic:

(Is he accepted?)

Ivory watched Jade and nickered softly. When Copper had released her, she turned and whinnied for Metal. She needed him to keep watch while she slept. Birthing twins had taken a great toll on her energy.
Metal heard Ivory. "Come over with me. We can talk."He said to Smile. He walked over to Ivory. "Is it okay if she gets closer? I will watch her closely."

Metal heard Ivory. "Come over with me. We can talk."He said to Smile. He walked over to Ivory. "Is it okay if she gets closer? I will watch her closely."

Ivory swished her tail uneasily, still apprehensive about letting a strange mare close to twins. She felt eased at Metal's words and nodded. "Alright, if you watch her."

She moved a fe yards from the sleeping foals and curled up. She needed some of that REM sleep, too.

Zachorzy glanced back to see if Tabby was following. When he saw she was, he circled back, still at a trot, waved his head, his tail flicking. "I'm glad you've decided to join me."

He pranced around Tabby a few more times then hurried ahead. "Eliza!" he whinnied.

Coal, tiring from the sudden gallop, slowed to a canter then a trot. Eventually, he stopped and stood, panting. Looking back, he didn't see any sign of Calypso. He figured she was still back there, though. He wouldn't let Zelda and himself rest long before continuing.

"Sure." Sundance snorted. She pinned her ears and walked between Windstar and Dawn. Windstar jumped away then came up near Dawn again, saying, "Ignore Sundance. She's got this attitude problem."

Ivory nickered gently to the filly and nuzzled her from her head to her short tail. "Maybe Metal would like to call you Jade. I'll ask when he's not busy."

Copper approached his dam and twin, his tail waving. He nuzzled Ivory's muzzle then walked under her; he was more interested in nursing.
Zelda slowed when Coal did, starting to graze a little while they rested.

~~~
Dawn watched Sundance a moment then looked at Windstar and smiled gently and started to graze.

Zelda slowed when Coal did, starting to graze a little while they rested.

~~~
Dawn watched Sundance a moment then looked at Windstar and smiled gently and started to graze.

Coal was too unnerved to graze. He kept flaring his nostrils, sniffing for sign of his enraged dam. Maybe she gave up?

Windstar lingered near Dawn a moment then moved away to graze.

Ivory swished her tail uneasily, still apprehensive about letting a strange mare close to twins. She felt eased at Metal's words and nodded. "Alright, if you watch her."

She moved a fe yards from the sleeping foals and curled up. She needed some of that REM sleep, too.
Metal nuzzled her andnickered. "I love you all. I won't let anything happen to our foals.

Coal was too unnerved to graze. He kept flaring his nostrils, sniffing for sign of his enraged dam. Maybe she gave up?

Windstar lingered near Dawn a moment then moved away to graze.
Zelda watched Coal, looking back the way they had come occationally.

~~~
Dawn watched Windstar walk away. It had been so long since she had been able to graze in peace, and she was enjoying it. She started to doze off.

Zachorzy glanced back to see if Tabby was following. When he saw she was, he circled back, still at a trot, waved his head, his tail flicking. "I'm glad you've decided to join me."

He pranced around Tabby a few more times then hurried ahead. "Eliza!" he whinnied.
Eliza whinnied back. "Zachorzy!" She came trotting to her stallion with Kale tucked at her side, matching her every move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom