Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled and said, " Well I guess that couldn't hurt."
Metal nuzzled her. "Great!" he said enthusiastic.

Coal, deciding they had rested enough, nipped Zelda nervously. He wanted to keep moving. He didn't know if there was a distance he could go where Calypso couldn't find him, but he would try.

Copper squeaked and bounded over to the sleeping Ivory. She was lying on her belly, so he couldn't nurse. Losing interest, he started gumming on Jade's front leg.

"Eliza!?" Zachorzy's ears pricked forward. He shook his head and took off at a gallop. "Eliza, Kale!" He suddenly remembered Tabby and circled back to her. "I've found someone!"
Jade ran harder. Oh no! The giant pink elephant was catching up! Ahhhh! it just turned tnto a blue tiger! The tiger started chewing on her leg. She screamed. "MOMMY!" Then Jade woke up to find her brother chewing on her leg. She screamed,still remembering the dream.

Metal quickly got up. "Darling! What's wrong!?!?!?" he asked,his muscles rippling.

Metal nuzzled her. "Great!" he said enthusiastic.

Jade ran harder. Oh no! The giant pink elephant was catching up! Ahhhh! it just turned tnto a blue tiger! The tiger started chewing on her leg. She screamed. "MOMMY!" Then Jade woke up to find her brother chewing on her leg. She screamed,still remembering the dream.

Metal quickly got up. "Darling! What's wrong!?!?!?" he asked,his muscles rippling.
Copper awoke with a start. He found that he was still gumming Jade's leg. Releasing his grip, he climbed to his feet. The foal was hungry, and he'd apparently been dreaming he was suckling on Ivory's teats.

Ivory was standing nearby, her eyes closed. She opened them when she heard the commotion. "What happened?"

"Like a stallion's gonna listen," Coal muttered. "Look at me. I don't listen." He looked at Zelda. "Will you come with us?"

(Coal's a yearling. isn't Apache still little?)

~~~

Zachorzy didn't know what else to say. If his brain had been wired correctly, he would be trying to woo and mate with Tabby. An oddball of a stallion, he had no desire to collect multiple mares; he'd simply found Tabby.

(if anyone's ever wondered how to say his name: Zach-or-Z)

( We can speed it up a bit. )

~~~

"W-Would I be lead mare?"

Copper awoke with a start. He found that he was still gumming Jade's leg. Releasing his grip, he climbed to his feet. The foal was hungry, and he'd apparently been dreaming he was suckling on Ivory's teats.

Ivory was standing nearby, her eyes closed. She opened them when she heard the commotion. "What happened?"
Jade started to cry. She had been scared badly.

Metal sighed. He looked at Copper. "Somebody was chewing on somebody's leg!" he smiled.

( We can speed it up a bit. )

~~~

"W-Would I be lead mare?"
(okay, just lemme do something I've been planning for a long while)

Sundance glanced up from grazing. Her gaze fell on Dawn, and she rolled her eyes. She saw Windstar next and her two foals. Char was still in a state of panic over losing her brother and dam. The black filly was trying to push herself into Diablo, apparently seeking comfort. What the dark-dun didn't see was her foal Apache.

~~~

"Of course!" Zachorzy picked his head up. "You're my only mare."

Tabby hadn't agreed to join his 'herd', and Zachorzy hadn't asked.

Jade started to cry. She had been scared badly.

Metal sighed. He looked at Copper. "Somebody was chewing on somebody's leg!" he smiled.
Copper squeaked and tried to gum Jade's neck. He thought she was being a sissy. Suddenly remembering his hunger, he bounded unsteadily to Ivory and began to nurse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom