Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Apache," the yearling colt said. "I wandered away from my herd to find something to do. Another yearling in the herd and already tried it."

Apache wasn't about to tell how Coal had come back with a filly.

Obsidian glanced back but didn't return. However, when she heard Onyx's annoyed whinny, the foal did turn and slink back to her family.
Lilith looked at Diamond and nickered gently
Starwind peeked around her dam at the strange colt

Black Sky's looked at him and took a few steps closer to him, " Don't go. I just wanna know who and what are you doing here."

Wildflower looked at her sister and said, " Obsidian! come here!"

Smiled smiled back and nuzzled him.

( okay thanks!) Black Sky's looked at her and silently said, "It will be okay.
Metal touched her rump,asking her if he could mate.

Daimond hid her head in his coat. She relaxed a lot. She was ready to mate with Black skies,but she didn't know if this was the right time.

Tabby felt embarrassed. Was she not supposed follow him?
Zachorzy realized Tabby wasn't following, and he stopped. Turning his head, he whinnied at her. "Well, come on, if you'd like."

He resumed walking, not noticing that Silverstar was tagging along at a distance.

Tabby trotted to his side.
Zachorzy kept up his pace, but he felt unnerved being followed by mares. He was supposed to follow them; Eliza had taught him that. "It doesn't matter if you follow me, I don't guess," he said. "Eliza usually just waits for me to come to my senses and return."

"Well I'm going to follow you everywhere," Tabby stated. "Unless, um, you don't want me to," she added quietly.
"I don't suppose I care. Eliza probably doesn't because she thinks it a waste of time. I always manage to come back," Zachorzy said. "Like I said, I don't remember anything during those...spells. If I attacked you, I wouldn't know it."

The bay stud looked downcast. There's no way Tabby would want to stay with a stud who could turn on her. He was amazed that Eliza had stayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom