Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(that should make Vasch fighting Black Sky's for Ebony entertaining)

Rose, the strawberry roan filly, kept her distance from this herd, but she wouldn't leave. She was too interested in the colts, the big one, in particular.

Coal kept an eye on Zelda, failing to notice the strange filly.

Apache was standing under a tree, sound asleep.
Bandito let out a whinny. His first impulse was to bound over to her, but he stood his ground, waiting for her to make the next move.

Flowers pranced around the sleeping Apache.

Dawn laid down once Neptune and Saturn were finished nursing. She sensed that Sunstreak was becoming more and more interested in other mares, and she wondered if he was losing interest in her. She knew it was just his instinct to have multiple mates and spread his genes as much as he could, but she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that he might be growing tired of her after years of having the same mare.

Last edited:
Dawn laid down once Neptune and Saturn were finished nursing. She sensed that Sunstreak was becoming more and more interested in other mares, and she wondered if he was losing interest in her. She knew it was just his instinct to have multiple mates and spread his genes as much as he could, but she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that he might be growing tired of her after years of having the same mare.
Sunstreak's gaze turned to her as he heard the sound of the leaves rustling when she laid down.

Bandito let out a whinny. His first impulse was to bound over to her, but he stood his ground, waiting for her to make the next move.

Flowers pranced around the sleeping Apache.
(yeah, i wondered if i'd missed it)

Rose pricked her ears at Bandito's whinny. That had come from that large black colt. Interested, the filly whinnied back.

Apache opened a sleepy eye and as Flowers came prancing by, tilted his head, nipping lightly at her shoulder.

(yeah, i wondered if i'd missed it)

Rose pricked her ears at Bandito's whinny. That had come from that large black colt. Interested, the filly whinnied back.

Apache opened a sleepy eye and as Flowers came prancing by, tilted his head, nipping lightly at her shoulder.
Bandito chose his time as the right time to come bounding up to the filly."hello!"

Flowers squealed. When she recovered, she turned her rump towards Apache. Craning her neck, she whispered, "Apache... I want..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom