Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandito chose his time as the right time to come bounding up to the filly."hello!"

Flowers squealed. When she recovered, she turned her rump towards Apache. Craning her neck, she whispered, "Apache... I want..."
"Hi!" Rose whinnied eagerly at Bandito. "My name is Rose. What's yours, handsome?"

"I'm sorry. I was just playing." Apache looked at Flowers. "You want what, Flowers?"

Zelda looked at him and back to the herd "We won't be safe here much longer. Diablo's already expressed his interest in taking me away from you."
Coal had been thinking along those same lines. If Calypso didn't track him down, the black colt was ready to start his own herd.

"I know, and I'm not strong enough to fight off my sire," Coal said. He gazed around, looking at Diablo, Calypso, Winona, Sundance, Windstar and Dawn. He also saw Apache, Flowers, Zoey and Ana. He would miss most of his herd, but he was ready to move on. "Let's go, Zelda."

Coal had been thinking along those same lines. If Calypso didn't track him down, the black colt was ready to start his own herd.

"I know, and I'm not strong enough to fight off my sire," Coal said. He gazed around, looking at Diablo, Calypso, Winona, Sundance, Windstar and Dawn. He also saw Apache, Flowers, Zoey and Ana. He would miss most of his herd, but he was ready to move on. "Let's go, Zelda."
Zelda nodded and turned away from the herd, leading the way through the forest

Zelda grinned and glanced back to Coal "So, this makes you lead stallion and me lead mare of our herd"
Coal held his head up, beaming proudly. "Hey! You're right!" He waved his tail wildly. He trotted in front of Zelda to block her. "Except...a herd isn't a herd without...foals."

Dawn lifted her head up from grazing. Sunstreak's definitely grown more and more distant from me over these last few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom