Wild Horse Plains! Horse RP Anyone welcome!

What breed will you be?

• American Saddlebred

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friesian

• Gypsy Vanner

• Rocky Mountain

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • More than one breed!

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apache pawed angrily, as if daring Flowers to kick the filly away again. "That doesn't matter!"

This time, Flowers stood long enough for the newborn to fill up on that very important first milk. Releasing her dam's teat, she stood at her side, eyelids drooping.
"I'm new at this! Can't you understand that?"

Dipping her head down, Flowers nickered to the filly.

"I'm new at this! Can't you understand that?"

Dipping her head down, Flowers nickered to the filly.

"So am I!" Apache tossed his head. "I have my own responsibilities now. I can't not do them just to make sure you do yours!"

The dun colt hadn't made his rounds, and he could feel other studs at his borders. Still, he stood near his mate and foal, watching as the filly reached up to touch her dam's muzzle, wased by Flowers' nicker.

Last edited:
Dawn stood in Diablo's herd, occationally nipping at her sides
(Who plays Diablo? Want to time-skip to foaling?)

~~~
Lilith watched Starwind and Midnight Chaser
(Do you want to time-skip these two to yearlings?)

~~~
Sunset Glory nickered to Full Moon
(Want to time-skip to birth of foal?)

Last edited:
Coal kept watch, but he was beginning to relax. It seemed that it was just his little herd in this area.
Zelda looked up to Coal, they had been here almost a year and had not seen other horses. She had expected that there would not be many, but had not expected that there would be none. She wondered if Coal wanted to add to his herd, or have it stay just them

Zelda looked up to Coal, they had been here almost a year and had not seen other horses. She had expected that there would not be many, but had not expected that there would be none. She wondered if Coal wanted to add to his herd, or have it stay just them
Coal noticed Zelda looking at him and walked over to her. With a gentle nicker, he tussled playfully with a knot in her mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom