Will my turkeys sleep with a street light on

Trey leo

In the Brooder
May 9, 2023
I just got 4 turkey poults they just got there feathers all in and are out side in a inclosed pen during the day but at night they go to my shed they was raised in I want to leave them out side but I have 2 street lights that pretty much light my whole yard will they still sleep at night even with the street light on I don't want to remove the lights due to I live in a rual area I have seen coons yoties and even a red fox so my street lights are a must I just don't want them stressed out cause there not sleeping will the street light make them think the sun is still out .

I just got 4 turkey poults they just got there feathers all in and are out side in a inclosed pen during the day but at night they go to my shed they was raised in I want to leave them out side but I have 2 street lights that pretty much light my whole yard will they still sleep at night even with the street light on I don't want to remove the lights due to I live in a rual area I have seen coons yoties and even a red fox so my street lights are a must I just don't want them stressed out cause there not sleeping will the street light make them think the sun is still out .
They will sleep with the street lights on. It will mess up their egg laying cycle.

Back
Top Bottom