***Wings Of Fire! a Dragon RP*** ~Always Accepting~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
"but this could have been made hundreds of years ago... well I guess we could wait awhile, but I'm not really sure I want to find out who made it and why" he said and sat down peering back through the tunnel
"I've never seen it before" Angel said and shrugged then went out and climbed on top of the tunnel to look around from there

Tundra had been there for hours All the caribou were sick with cold death( a deadly disease that spreads quickly, on elf the few that can kill dragons). Darkstalker and Tundra finally found 5 caribou distant. It was well away from the cave, but dragons had a strong memory, so the could remember where to go. The caribou weighed less than a branch to her.
" I'm so hungry! So, a nightwing called Deathrbinger came, along with a rain wing called Angel?" Tundra said.
" I guess." Darkstalker said quietly. He was still lousy for the deep sleep he didn't finish.
They took off toward the cave. Celestia, Moon, and Shard were there, Tundra also saw a light in a dark hole.
Hmm.. Maybe one of those animus holes? I wonder where it leads to. Maybe if it's was the ocean. That would be cool. I've never had a gold experience with swings after all... though Tundra.
They landed on the cold cave floor with dead caribou carcasses around them.

" Eat up. I think we got one caribou for each dragon. Got two extra for the newbies." Tundra laughed. She dug her muzzle into the fresh meat, taking in the delicious taste of food.

"I've never seen it before" Angel said and shrugged then went out and climbed on top of the tunnel to look around from there

Deathbringer fallowed her up to the top and looked around. then, suddenly a dragon came out of the tunnel, Deathbringer instantly flattened himself to the floor and watched as a large SeaWing walked out, the sea wing wore a chain around his neck with a scroll attached to it. the SeaWing growled and walked further out then stopped "where are you hiding!" he whispered to himself fingering a silver mirror with black grass, AH! IT"S THE OBSIDIAN MIRROR! Deathbringer thought. the SeaWing had lit a fire and let smoke drift into the mirror and said some thing softly. a black pillar of smoke was near a similar white one then Deathbringer heard the dragon the SeaWing was spying on say "Tundra! over here! look at the caribou herd!" the White smoke then seamed to dive away. The SeaWing shut off the Mirror and Growled "well that doesn't tell me where he is!" then the SeaWing lifted off and flew away.

Tundra had been there for hours All the caribou were sick with cold death( a deadly disease that spreads quickly, on elf the few that can kill dragons). Darkstalker and Tundra finally found 5 caribou distant. It was well away from the cave, but dragons had a strong memory, so the could remember where to go. The caribou weighed less than a branch to her.
" I'm so hungry! So, a nightwing called Deathrbinger came, along with a rain wing called Angel?" Tundra said.
" I guess." Darkstalker said quietly. He was still lousy for the deep sleep he didn't finish.
They took off toward the cave. Celestia, Moon, and Shard were there, Tundra also saw a light in a dark hole.
Hmm.. Maybe one of those animus holes? I wonder where it leads to. Maybe if it's was the ocean. That would be cool. I've never had a gold experience with swings after all... though Tundra.
They landed on the cold cave floor with dead caribou carcasses around them.

" Eat up. I think we got one caribou for each dragon. Got two extra for the newbies." Tundra laughed. She dug her muzzle into the fresh meat, taking in the delicious taste of food.

(Deathbringer and Angel are no where near Them, they are near Jade mnt, Darkstalker & the others know nothing about them)

"we better be getting back to the others" Darkstralker said and carried his 3 caribou higher into the sky, then dove towards their cave. as Darkstalker landed Moon woke up abruptly and smiled at him and tundra "your back!" she said pleasantly

Name: barracuda
Breed: Seawing
Mate: Eel( ill mention her later)
Crush:
Personality: tough, mean, ill tempered( had a bad past), sticks close to friends and family, on a mission to find a Moon icwing( ill tell you about that later), and three nightwings will powers to free his friends for death
Description:

Other:
User: Casper101Popcor

(Deathbringer and Angel are no where near Them, they are near Jade mnt, Darkstalker & the others know nothing about them) 

"we better be getting back to the others" Darkstralker said and carried his 3 caribou higher into the sky, then dove towards their cave. as Darkstalker landed Moon woke up abruptly and smiled at him and tundra "your back!" she said pleasantly 

( oh, I though moon mind talked to Darkstalker about them. And I though Angel and Deatjbeinger new about moon and the others. Am I wrong about that?"

(Angel and Deathbringer are in a different part of the world)

Celestia blinked her eyes open and looked to Moon and the others before standing and stretching. She went over to get her caribou to eat it as the others ate theirs,

~~~
Angel had immediately camouflaged herself against the ground when the stranger came out of the cave, watching him then looking to Deathbringer when the other left them.

( umm, do you think nickers will be mad at me for playing barracuda without approving it? I guess I'll have to find out. And barracuda is the stranger dragon who Deathrbinger and angel are seeing)

Barracuda was in a rage. He needed to find those dragons! And the mirror said an animus tunnel was right near him!
( question, where are they in the world?)
He growled and thumped his tail on the ground. The Map of the Hidden was around his neck. It's showed him everything. But, he didn't waste its power. It could show you anything, but only be used once every year in a dragons life.
" I need that dragonTundra! She'smy Moon- Icewing I need! I'm not turning back, I'm not going back to Scar without the dragons" he said fiercely," I can't let them take Eel away from me. Or Piranha. They're my life." The last words was barely a whisper. He almost cried at the thought.
If he wanted them back, he needed those dragons. There seemed to be more than one nightwing with powers. And that Tundra. Something about her was beautiful. Her unnatural grey eyes, her large wings, her white scales. He shook the though. This was perfect. All of them were together, al, in one place. Perfect.

Barracuda had a rough life. He tried to go in Queens Scarlet palace at the time to save Gill. He was unlucky. They chained him up, out him in battle. It scarred him for life. The big scar across his head proved his strength. He had fought off the last champion of Queen Scarlet. He could not save Gil, though. He was killed by a dragonet of Destiny, his own daughter, Tsunami. Tsunami didn't know Barracuda was her older brother. He winced at the thought. Queen Scarlet was lacked off one day, and Barracuda escaped. But the chain around his necked remained, like he was still a prisoner of Scarlet.
He growled and humphed, tired from the long flight,
I will save you, Eel, I will. I promised by heart on it he thought. A big tear went down his scarred face.

It was the first tear he had beer cried in his life.

Name: barracuda
Breed: Seawing
Mate: Eel( ill mention her later)
Crush:
Personality: tough, mean, ill tempered( had a bad past), sticks close to friends and family, on a mission to find a Moon icwing( ill tell you about that later), and three nightwings will powers to free his friends for death
Description:

Other:
User: Casper101Popcor

(Accepted)

( umm, do you think nickers will be mad at me for playing barracuda without approving it? I guess I'll have to find out. And barracuda is the stranger dragon who Deathrbinger and angel are seeing)

Barracuda was in a rage. He needed to find those dragons! And the mirror said an animus tunnel was right near him!
( question, where are they in the world?)
He growled and thumped his tail on the ground. The Map of the Hidden was around his neck. It's showed him everything. But, he didn't waste its power. It could show you anything, but only be used once every year in a dragons life.
" I need that dragonTundra! She'smy Moon- Icewing I need! I'm not turning back, I'm not going back to Scar without the dragons" he said fiercely," I can't let them take Eel away from me. Or Piranha. They're my life." The last words was barely a whisper. He almost cried at the thought.
If he wanted them back, he needed those dragons. There seemed to be more than one nightwing with powers. And that Tundra. Something about her was beautiful. Her unnatural grey eyes, her large wings, her white scales. He shook the though. This was perfect. All of them were together, al, in one place. Perfect.

Barracuda had a rough life. He tried to go in Queens Scarlet palace at the time to save Gill. He was unlucky. They chained him up, out him in battle. It scarred him for life. The big scar across his head proved his strength. He had fought off the last champion of Queen Scarlet. He could not save Gil, though. He was killed by a dragonet of Destiny, his own daughter, Tsunami. Tsunami didn't know Barracuda was her older brother. He winced at the thought. Queen Scarlet was lacked off one day, and Barracuda escaped. But the chain around his necked remained, like he was still a prisoner of Scarlet.
He growled and humphed, tired from the long flight,
I will save you, Eel, I will. I promised by heart on it he thought. A big tear went down his scarred face.

It was the first tear he had beer cried in his life.

(OK, great plot, but the dragon that came through the tunnel was Fathom and the scroll around his neck was his power, Fathom made the tunnel so he could 'keep the world safe from her former apprentice' I was going to keep it a secret, but in Moon's vision the Mystery dragon is fathom, he is working with scar to find Darkstalker, and in turn he said scar could have the others... but I think Barracuda and Fathom could be working with Scar...and be the dragons that came out of the tunnel
smile.png
so yay! we are a Team!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom