Wings Of Fire-a Phoenix RP

Elm got Pine and flew far away. She cried to herself.

Ocean was mad.he picked up Forest and flew after her.he dropped Forest inside,"YOU know what?!im leaving.fend for yourself.im leaving Forest, to!"he said And took of, and flew FAR FAR away.
~
Forest peeped loudly.she cuddled next to Elm, seeing she was sad.she had a idea.she started to roll around kicked moss onto Elm and giggling happliy,

Ocean was mad.he picked up Forest and flew after her.he dropped Forest inside,"YOU know what?!im leaving.fend for yourself.im leaving Forest, to!"he said And took of, and flew FAR FAR away.
~
Forest peeped loudly.she cuddled next to Elm, seeing she was sad.she had a idea.she started to roll around kicked moss onto Elm and giggling happliy,
Elm smiled and nuzzled her daughters. She said sadly "Daddy's gone. Let's hope no predators find us."

Elm said "Daddy is mad because I flew away. But he shouted at me. And I was coming back for you, Forest."

Pine jumped on Forest playfully.

Forest peeped.she didnt know what to say.we t Pine jumped on her, she jumped back in fear.
~
Ocean went in a hole,"I don't need her, she can fend for herself,"

Pine jumped back on her, giggling.

Elm cried. She missed Forest when he had loved her.

Forest jumped back even more.her eyes were wet with tears.she was afraid,
~
Ocean made a growl sound,"she hates Forest.she left her there and took pine who hurt Forest!"he said outraged,

Back
Top Bottom