Wings Of Fire-a Phoenix RP

(I don't understand why people can't understand it's and RP, not really happening. Besides, I have left this RP.)
(Well I can see why you left, it kinda fell apart when you just took off with Pine. People care because it's frustrating, it was a little frustrating even reading it, what happened was really weird: Forest wakes up and does nothing, then suddenly Pine pecks her, Forest runs to Elm who comforts her but does nothing, Ocean is mad because she didn't do anything, he yells and Elm takes off with Pine for no reason, Ocean goes after her and Forest falls out, Ocean goes to her and gets Elm back, then Elm takes Pine and flies off (What kind of mother is that?), Ocean puts her with Elm and flies off, then Elm takes Pine and Forest to Ocean and just leaves them there, then Ocean leaves too, then the chicks are with some old bird that flies off, Virux hears them and goes there, Elm flies off with them and drops them in Ocean's nest telling them: you die if your father doesn't come back, then Ocean comes and pleads Elm to forgive him when she should be asking him to forgive her, Elm doesn't say anything, Forest yells at Ocean and the things are only half true, then Pine pecks Forest again and falls asleep.)

(OK, Jabba, I'm not mad anymore. I just needed to express my frustrations.)

(Well I can see why you left, it kinda fell apart when you just took off with Pine. People care because it's frustrating, it was a little frustrating even reading it, what happened was really weird: Forest wakes up and does nothing, then suddenly Pine pecks her, Forest runs to Elm who comforts her but does nothing, Ocean is mad because she didn't do anything, he yells and Elm takes off with Pine for no reason, Ocean goes after her and Forest falls out, Ocean goes to her and gets Elm back, then Elm takes Pine and flies off (What kind of mother is that?), Ocean puts her with Elm and flies off, then Elm takes Pine and Forest to Ocean and just leaves them there, then Ocean leaves too, then the chicks are with some old bird that flies off, Virux hears them and goes there, Elm flies off with them and drops them in Ocean's nest telling them: you die if your father doesn't come back, then Ocean comes and pleads Elm to forgive him when she should be asking him to forgive her, Elm doesn't say anything, Forest yells at Ocean and the things are only half true, then Pine pecks Forest again and falls asleep.)

(Alright.....right back at ya. This is an RP, where one can pretend to be others. You could pretend to be a ruthless serial killer, an annoying girlfriend, a valiant knight, etc. So, when I am pretending to be a BAD mother, it shouldn't seem a surprise. Bad people are what makes stories good, like Snow White, Avengers, etc. So, from a "I want to be a good person" standpoint, then, yes, Elm is a crappy mother. But it is just a ROLE PLAY, in which you play other roles. And the fact that this RP kinda died out when Elm started acting up, is relatively dead, since that means Elm was the main focus in the first place.)

(Well I can see why you left, it kinda fell apart when you just took off with Pine. People care because it's frustrating, it was a little frustrating even reading it, what happened was really weird: Forest wakes up and does nothing, then suddenly Pine pecks her, Forest runs to Elm who comforts her but does nothing, Ocean is mad because she didn't do anything, he yells and Elm takes off with Pine for no reason, Ocean goes after her and Forest falls out, Ocean goes to her and gets Elm back, then Elm takes Pine and flies off (What kind of mother is that?), Ocean puts her with Elm and flies off, then Elm takes Pine and Forest to Ocean and just leaves them there, then Ocean leaves too, then the chicks are with some old bird that flies off, Virux hears them and goes there, Elm flies off with them and drops them in Ocean's nest telling them: you die if your father doesn't come back, then Ocean comes and pleads Elm to forgive him when she should be asking him to forgive her, Elm doesn't say anything, Forest yells at Ocean and the things are only half true, then Pine pecks Forest again and falls asleep.)

(Because......TRUST ME, the elk RP was much more annoying to read than this, and that all THREE of our faults.)

(I don't understand why people can't understand it's and RP, not really happening. Besides, I have left this RP.)

(I can't belive it.im mad at you to, you left MY RP without warning.its a little sad.)
(Alright.....right back at ya. This is an RP, where one can pretend to be others. You could pretend to be a ruthless serial killer, an annoying girlfriend, a valiant knight, etc. So, when I am pretending to be a BAD mother, it shouldn't seem a surprise. Bad people are what makes stories good, like Snow White, Avengers, etc. So, from a "I want to be a good person" standpoint, then, yes, Elm is a crappy mother. But it is just a ROLE PLAY, in which you play other roles. And the fact that this RP kinda died out when Elm started acting up, is relatively dead, since that means Elm was the main focus in the first place.)

(Yeah JUST A ROLE PLAY.its MY role play and I wanted it to be a good one.yes Elm is VERY bad mother.)
(Because......TRUST ME, the elk RP was much more annoying to read than this, and that all THREE of our faults.)

(Jabba it was more YOUR falt then ours.you tried to kill Arko!Loki was Evil!the Elk RP was fun till YOUR Loki tried to kill Arko!)

(I can't belive it.im mad at you to, you left MY RP without warning.its a little sad.)
(Yeah JUST A ROLE PLAY.its MY role play and I wanted it to be a good one.yes Elm is VERY bad mother.)
(Jabba it was more YOUR falt then ours.you tried to kill Arko!Loki was Evil!the Elk RP was fun till YOUR Loki tried to kill Arko!)
(Alright, point 1. I let you know earlier that I was leaving.
Point 2. Elm was a bad mother, and this is just a role play out of many, even though it is yours.
Point 3.Really? Serena was mean to any other female elk the WHOLE rp.

(Alright, point 1. I let you know earlier that I was leaving.
Point 2. Elm was a bad mother, and this is just a role play out of many, even though it is yours.
Point 3.Really? Serena was mean to any other female elk the WHOLE rp.

(1.well I didint see hat.
2.she is still a bad mother.
3.SHE WAS NOT.i can't belive you say that.Serena was NOT mean.)

(1.well I didint see hat.
2.she is still a bad mother.
3.SHE WAS NOT.i can't belive you say that.Serena was NOT mean.)
Point 1. Alright, that's too bad. But I said it earlier.

Point 2. I know she is a bad mother. Already said that. Are you trying to tell me thing s I already now?

Point 3. She RAMMED AND BUMPED into anyone else who was interested in Evron, and wanted his attention all day. She was pretty mean.

Point 1. Alright, that's too bad. But I said it earlier.

Point 2. I know she is a bad mother. Already said that. Are you trying to tell me thing s I already now?

Point 3. She RAMMED AND BUMPED into anyone else who was interested in Evron, and wanted his attention all day. She was pretty mean.

1.well I would like you to stop acting so mean.
2.again, like I said above.
3.yeah well, that's because he said she was going to be the Alpha Female.then, he ended up breaking there promise.he paid more attention to the other Elks then Serena!

1.well I would like you to stop acting so mean.
2.again, like I said above.
3.yeah well, that's because he said she was going to be the Alpha Female.then, he ended up breaking there promise.he paid more attention to the other Elks then Serena!
Point 1. I don't see how I am being mean?

Point 2.Yup, Elm was crappy

Point 3. Evron didn't want a mean elk to be his alpha, but I guess we leave the topic to stop a large debate.

Back
Top Bottom