Wings of Fire ~ The RP Part 2: Hope on the Horizon

Pics
Recluse slept, not well. In fact, he didn't sleep at all. Luna, Myrtle, Luna, Fire, Flesh, I Held Her, Died, In Arms. These thoughts went over his mind, all night, not one break.
Myrtle walked into her cabin that night. She would have to go say thank you to Venus the next day. She was dreading it. Perhaps she should just go see Aella and Stormy. They should still be up by now. She decided to do that, and flew out to Nia’s cabin.

Myrtle walked into her cabin that night. She would have to go say thank you to Venus the next day. She was dreading it. Perhaps she should just go see Aella and Stormy. They should still be up by now. She decided to do that, and flew out to Nia’s cabin.
Nia heard a knock at the door. "Just a second!" she called out. She walked to the door to see Myrtle. "Oh no" she said. She started to shut the door, but Myrtle held it open.

Nia heard a knock at the door. "Just a second!" she called out. She walked to the door to see Myrtle. "Oh no" she said. She started to shut the door, but Myrtle held it open.
“What’s wrong?” She asked. “Recluse didn’t die! I just want to talk with Aella and Stormy! That’s all!”

Frieda tossed and turned all night, muttering things. Or at least it seemed like that to the other dragons. What was actually happening was much more dark than the black night sky that was visible from the window beside the IceWing. Her mother was talking to her through a dream visitor.

Frieda tossed and turned all night, muttering things. Or at least it seemed like that to the other dragons. What was actually happening was much more dark than the black night sky that was visible from the window beside the IceWing. Her mother was talking to her through a dream visitor.
@Whisk

Astrid hissed at her daughter as she got closer to her in the dream. "Well? Is she dead yet?" Her tail flicked back and forth impatiently.

Astrid hissed at her daughter as she got closer to her in the dream. "Well? Is she dead yet?" Her tail flicked back and forth impatiently.
“No. I don’t want to kill her. She made a good school to try to bring the tribes together. So what if she fell in love with my uncle? That’s not a crime!”

"I dont care." She scowled. "I want her dead and you can do that for me." She flicked her wings back as she stared down at Frieda. "I'm giving you three days to kill her, you understand me?"
“No. I don’t want to kill her. She made a good school to try to bring the tribes together. So what if she fell in love with my uncle? That’s not a crime!”

Back
Top Bottom