Wings of Fire ~ The RP Part 2: Hope on the Horizon

Pics
"I dont care." She scowled. "I want her dead and you can do that for me." She flicked her wings back as she stared down at Frieda. "I'm giving you three days to kill her, you understand me?"
“Alright” Frieda replied. She needed backup, and fast. Unless she wanted to run away. But that would be what a coward did. No. Face her mom.

“Alright” Frieda replied. She needed backup, and fast. Unless she wanted to run away. But that would be what a coward did. No. Face her mom.
"Good. And don't think you're gonna get out of this sweet daughter of mine." She chuckled, a bit of craziness in her voice. She was about to leave Frieda's dream but stayed a moment to glare at her.

good heavens! what's with all the crazy, sus, confusing plot twists/back stories/plans/anything else I forgot to mention?! This is really great for my trust issues in RL and in the RP😵‍💫😅
"Permanent, although I can't, because you need someone to do it on you.... Want me to dears?" Venus asked the dragonets.
"I mean, sure, I guess. If you think it's a good idea."

“I won’t mom!” She yelled back.
She scowled under her breath for a moment before leaving the dream. She held the dream visitor in her talons and admired it for a moment before putting it into her bag on her side.
Astrid stood up and paced back and forth in a dark cave. The exit of the cave was almost all the way covered in ice but a small hole in the ice was big enough for a dragon to fit though. She growled softly under her breath, looking outside from time to time, as if something was going to come in at any moment. The light from outside shone on her white scales. Breezes of cold air rushed in every moment but it didn't bother her. She was used to it, though the rough air spooked her a few times. (sry its kinda long :,/)

Last edited:
She scowled under her breath for a moment before leaving the dream. She held the dream visitor in her talons and admired it for a moment before putting it into her bag on her side.
Astrid stood up and paced back and forth in a dark cave. The exit of the cave was almost all the way covered in ice but a small hole in the ice was big enough for a dragon to fit though. She growled softly under her breath, looking outside from time to time, as if something was going to come in at any moment. The light from outside shone on her white scales. Breezes of cold air rushed in every moment but it didn't bother her. She was used to it, though the rough air spooked her a few times. (sry its kinda long :,/)
(It’s fine)
Frieda woke up. She needed to get Recluse or Myrtle. Or Chenoa and Effie. Anybody who wouldn’t panic. She quietly slipped out of the den and creeped down the halls. Recluse’s cabin was right by the arena. She went up onto the porch and knocked on the door.

good heavens! what's with all the crazy, sus, confusing plot twists/back stories/plans/anything else I forgot to mention?! This is really great for my trust issues in RL and in the RP😵‍💫😅

"I mean, sure, I guess. If you think it's a good idea."
"Okay, close your eyes, dears.'
They did. "Haxaluphonis, nixotalis, urubay!"
Nothing happened.
"There you go dears!" Venus smiled happinly. "It's aall done!"

(It’s fine)
Frieda woke up. She needed to get Recluse or Myrtle. Or Chenoa and Effie. Anybody who wouldn’t panic. She quietly slipped out of the den and creeped down the halls. Recluse’s cabin was right by the arena. She went up onto the porch and knocked on the door.
Recluse groaned, and got out of bed, he was tired. At the door, he saw Frieda!
"Hello Frieda, what do you need." Recluse tried to say, as untired and cheery as possible.

Recluse groaned, and got out of bed, he was tired. At the door, he saw Frieda!
"Hello Frieda, what do you need." Recluse tried to say, as untired and cheery as possible.
“Can i talk to you for a minute ? I need help. “ she tried to say calmly, but there was a tone of panic in her voice.

Back
Top Bottom