Wings of Fire ~The RP: The Three Continents

Mavros squinted hard at her, staying silent for a moment.
“Absolutely no idea, intel's been slow lately. Last I ‘eard he was in the sea kingdom, which is where i plan to be soon enough.” He said, standing up and resettling his wings. “Shall we be off?”
Pyla nodded. "Sure."
Nikki spread her wing excitingly, turning into a brighter pink, and they took off, Mavros leading.

Pyla nodded. "Sure."
Nikki spread her wing excitingly, turning into a brighter pink, and they took off, Mavros leading.
Mavros had to hold back his pace as the two flew with him, his massive wings wanted him to go faster and faster but he knew he couldn’t leave them behind. The mountains were underneath them now, the clouds were thick and full of dew and the air was crisp and cool surprisingly. He sighed, letting himself glide and enjoy the view.

Mavros had to hold back his pace as the two flew with him, his massive wings wanted him to go faster and faster but he knew he couldn’t leave them behind. The mountains were underneath them now, the clouds were thick and full of dew and the air was crisp and cool surprisingly. He sighed, letting himself glide and enjoy the view.
Nikki was so happy, she loved flying! Just the thought of it made her turn bright pink. Mavros was very fast, and she loved it! Pyla, like always had a little frown on her face. Nikki flew closer to her, and gave her a little smile. Pyla rolled her eyes and sped up a little, getting away from Nikki. By the time Nikki caught up to her, she was panting, but still had a little stupid grin on her face.
"What?!" Pyla asked.
"Where we goin?" Nikki questioned. Pyla ignored her. Nikki flew up to Mavros now, out of breath. "Where we goin?" she asked.

Nikki was so happy, she loved flying! Just the thought of it made her turn bright pink. Mavros was very fast, and she loved it! Pyla, like always had a little frown on her face. Nikki flew closer to her, and gave her a little smile. Pyla rolled her eyes and sped up a little, getting away from Nikki. By the time Nikki caught up to her, she was panting, but still had a little stupid grin on her face.
"What?!" Pyla asked.
"Where we goin?" Nikki questioned. Pyla ignored her. Nikki flew up to Mavros now, out of breath. "Where we goin?" she asked.
“The Sea Kingdom. Not sure where from there, but I have to find a certain Seawing.” Mavros said kindly, giving the rainwing a little smile.

"Father still in the picture? Where and when did he disappear? What's your Mum like? Any idea why she took him?" Aloe rapid fired each question, deeply interested.
Tawny hesitated, slightly taken aback by all the sudden questions. "Um-No my father lives in the Scorpion Den by himself. He visits sometimes but not often. Chinook disappeared off the beach three days ago in the afternoon. Mother is...well she definitely doesn't know how to handle dragonets. I think she is taking him to turn him into a little version of her." she frowned, "A little demented version of her."

Tawny hesitated, slightly taken aback by all the sudden questions. "Um-No my father lives in the Scorpion Den by himself. He visits sometimes but not often. Chinook disappeared off the beach three days ago in the afternoon. Mother is...well she definitely doesn't know how to handle dragonets. I think she is taking him to turn him into a little version of her." she frowned, "A little demented version of her."
"How old's your bro?" Aloe questioned, arching her brow inquisitively.

"How old's your bro?" Aloe questioned, arching her brow inquisitively.
"He is actually like...10 years old, not very strong though." she sighed and shook her head, "He probably thinks she is taking him somewhere because she suddenly turned into the, 'loving and caring mother he always knew she would turn out to be.'" Tawny looked up at the clouds and sighed again, "He sees the good in people, even Mother. I just wish he could be more realistic."

Please follow BYC rules as seen above. This is a Wings of Fire RP. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is a book series about dragons. There are 10 tribes in the series:
Pyrrhia Tribes
SkyWings Red-Gold or Orange scales, large wings
MudWings Brown Scales, can hold breath for over an hour.
SeaWings Blue, green, or aquamarine scales, can breathe underwater. They have their own language, called Aquatic.
RainWings Come in many colors, can change there scales to be camouflage. Their scales also change colors depending on what they are feeling. Vegetarians. Can Spit Deadly venom
SandWings Sandy colored, have poisonous tail barb
NightWings Black scales. Can get mind-reading powers if born under the moons.
IceWings White/blue scales. Freeze breath

Pantala Tribes
LeafWings. Different shades of green. Wings look like leaves. Some LeafWings have Leafspeak, which is the power to talk to plants.
HiveWings Usually Yellow and Black. Some have paralyzing tail barbs. They have 4 insect-like wings. The only other type of dragon sharing this trait are SilkWings.
SilkWings They come in many colors. They go through Metamorphosis at age 6. Up until then, They don't have any wings

Plus a continent I made up with my made-up tribes
Marsealia Tribes
CaveWings These dragons are usually black or grey. When they sleep, they are upside-down hanging in the air with their tail wrapped around a stalactite.
StormWings These dragons colors are similar to the CaveWings. These dragons are descendants of NightWings who got stranded on Marsealia
FireWings These are the descendants of Clay the MudWing and Peril the Firescaled-SkyWing.
MineralWings These dragons live in caves like the CaveWings, but their caves are filled with many minerals.
LightWings These Dragons Are pure white. They become stronger in the sun.
LavaWings They are red colored. This Tribe occurred when FireWings and SeaWings crossed, making dragons that could live and breathe in lava

Make a character and put it in one of these and let me approve of it. Hybrids are allowed.
Name:
Tribe:
Physical appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: (Optional)

Three characters are allowed per user.
Give a name to your dragon that relates to their tribe. For example, you could name a MudWing Swamp or a SeaWing Porpoise.
Just ask me if you have any questions!
@Blue Raptor
Also, check out the chat thread!

You can make your own tribe, just ask me if it can be part of the RP so I can approve of it.
@Chikyboy I feel like this isn’t really relavant but a good place to make a wolf rap would be the fandom and a good rp website is https://worldofjademountain.com/top...b27-c4bb3ffd311b-bored-in-the-great-hall-rjic

Back
Top Bottom