Witchcraft thread

Pics
What nationality would you prefer?
Ignore if you don't want to say, I'm just curious. Why would you like to leave?
I thought it was common for people to not like where they live. :oops:
Bad country, bad people. If i could live anywhere then it'd be the U.K but I know they say the same about their country! Everyone does, don't they?

Bad country, bad people. If i could live anywhere then it'd be the U.K but I know they say the same about their country! Everyone does, don't they?
Grass is greener, rose tinted glasses

I just wasnt sure if there were specifoc reasonings

That's probably true. Sweden just looks nice compared to here or the UK (based entirely from what I've seen online)

I don't. I complain about where I live yes but I don't think I want to live anywhere else but Texas. I love my state.

Everyone think they are individual king or queen. This is narcissism. Not real. World does not exist one person only. All people. We need look after all people, most people at same time. Not one person only now, one person only later.
Aww. You think we are royalty. How sweet! Your kind words mean so much. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom