Wobbly Chick

thegavulichs

In the Brooder
Apr 19, 2017
I received 15 chicks last week. Tomorrow they will be a week old. One of the black sex-links still seems wobbly. She is eating and drinking like the rest of the chicks, but she's very clumsy like they are were the first two days. What can I do to help her and is this normal?

I received 15 chicks last week. Tomorrow they will be a week old. One of the black sex-links still seems wobbly. She is eating and drinking like the rest of the chicks, but she's very clumsy like they are were the first two days. What can I do to help her and is this normal?
Hi @thegavulichs :frow
How is your chick today?
Do you have a video of her?

If she's a bit wobbly, I would give her 1-2 drops of Poultry Nutri-Drench 2 times a day to see if that makes a difference.

Hi @thegavulichs :frow
How is your chick today?
Do you have a video of her?

If she's a bit wobbly, I would give her 1-2 drops of Poultry Nutri-Drench 2 times a day to see if that makes a difference.
Hi!
She is still wobbly. I can try and get a video of her a little later on when I clean the brooder.
She is eating and drinking like the rest of them. Not acting lethargic or anything.
I actually went to the feed store last night and bought the Poultry Nutri-Drench. I started it on her last night and gave her two more drops this morning. How long before I should notice a difference in her?

Hi!
She is still wobbly. I can try and get a video of her a little later on when I clean the brooder.
She is eating and drinking like the rest of them. Not acting lethargic or anything.
I actually went to the feed store last night and bought the Poultry Nutri-Drench. I started it on her last night and gave her two more drops this morning. How long before I should notice a difference in her?
It's hard to know when/if you will notice a difference. If she is just needing a boost I would say in a couple of days at the most. If there is some type of developmental or neurological issue, then all you can do is see how she gets along.

Look forward to the video!

I keep trying to upload the video but it says it’s too large. It’s only 16 seconds long

Thank you! She runs around with the other chicks, eats and drinks normal, and poops normal.

Do I get the B-complex from the feed store? Sorry I never had to help along a chick, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Thank you! She runs around with the other chicks, eats and drinks normal, and poops normal.

Do I get the B-complex from the feed store? Sorry I never had to help along a chick, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes.
You can use human B-Complex vitamins that you find at Walmart/CVS, etc.
upload_2019-5-2_14-39-0.png

Back
Top Bottom