Wolf Lake Swap Meet???

animalsRawesome

Songster
8 Years
Apr 12, 2011
Hi. Didn't really know where to put this...so sorry if it's in the wrong spot.
There is a swap meet in Northern Indiana That I usually go to called wolf lake swap meet. Does anyone know when it is? I know it's on a saturday, I think it starts in may, but don't know which saturday in may it is for sure. I would deffinatly recomend it to everyone, it's lots of fun. Thanks.
smile.png

Thank you duck&chickencrazy! I'll put it on my calandar...already making a wishlist of all the things I want.
lol.png

Lifesong Farm:

What kind of ducks do you have?
You should definatly go, even if you decide not to sell your duck. It's lots of fun to see everyone elses animals! take a cage too, unless you leave your cash at home, you'll probably come home with a new addition to the farm.
big_smile.png

I have a blue Swedish drake ( I think ) I need to sell. I have 2 that I think are drakes and only 1 hen.
I forgot that it costs $20. I would pay more to sell him than I would get out of him. Lol

The first one is May 7th right? I don't even remember how to get there. I know its just a few miles down the road but that's it.

Quote:
Therein lies the problem. When it started, that's all it was. Local selling excess animals. Now it's more of a flea market. I don't enjoy it near as much as I use to. I now only go once/year if at all. I like going, but usually end up coming home disapointed that I went.

We went. Sprinkled a tad, not too bad though. Lots to see. I picked up a real nice trio of white bantam cochins, a nice pair of black standard cochins, and a beautiful standard blue cochin with red shoulders who I plan to cross onto my partridge cochin hens, we'll see what happens there. My daughter took off and came back with a pair of call duck males, i have no idea what she plans to do with them...? Their a bit big and not really typie but she wanted them i wasn't there to point out defects. She was looking for welsh harlequins, bummer she didn't find them! Oh and i got 7 isa brown hens.
I unfortunately came home with 3/4 of the isa brown pullets that i took down. Their at the stinky, eating a ton and awkwardly ugly stage, Apparently few people figured out that at 3 weeks old their 1 month closer to laying than those cute fuzzy chicks down the aisle, and as pullets, they stand a much better chance of getting a layer. Oh well, they look ok in my coop.... for now anyway

Back
Top Bottom