Wolf Lake Swap Meet???

I went. Didn't buy any animals, but I did get a few traps. I was looking for some flemish Giant rabbits but I think that I got there to late, because I didn't see any.
sad.png

Did it seem like there was alot of dogs there yesterday, or was it just me???

Quote:
I know of one person who has some, but I think he wants like $50 each!! Way out of my price range. Do you have any idea of what they would be asking for them? Do they go to wolf lake too, so I could pick them up there?

My best friend was down there and had Flemish, I can give her your email if you Pm me. I'm not sure if she'll have any more babies, but she may have an adult or 2 for next month.

Quote:
Wasn't there but lately it seems there are a lot more non-poultry things showing up. Were there a lot of yard sale/garage sale things there?

Quote:
I know of one person who has some, but I think he wants like $50 each!! Way out of my price range. Do you have any idea of what they would be asking for them? Do they go to wolf lake too, so I could pick them up there?

If she doesn't go she lives up in Kimmel just south of the Swap Meet. I will have to stop by since I couldn't find her number. Give me a few days to see what I can find.

Thanks Lifesong Farm and MsMcChick for helping me try to find some flemish Giants. You guys and everyone else on BYC is AWSOME!!
wee.gif

Quote:
Wasn't there but lately it seems there are a lot more non-poultry things showing up. Were there a lot of yard sale/garage sale things there?

Yes.
sad.png

I still Like going though! $4 a carload... can't beat that! (exp. when you stop at shipshawana for lunch! Yum!!)
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom