~Wolf Pack Roleplay~

"No. I don't really like clan wolves, that's why I was asking. I was born into a clan, but I left." he explained.
"Hm." Nox's emerald eyes stared at him. "I was ripped from my pack by force. We were not part of a clan, and they paid the price with their lives." She sighed, then continued. "I just really do not like humans, that's all I'm going to say." Nox stretched out her brown body, reveling in the release of pressure in her tense muscles. "So. Shall I continue hunting on my own, or do you want me to stay and communicate with you?"

Indigo was out searching the clan territory for possible prey. He smelled blood on the air. He followed it to the border of rain clan and fire clan. The carnage was hard to explain. The bodies of grizzly and wolves. He looked around for danger, but saw none. The bears broken form, however, was halfway on fire clan side. He smiled to himself as he went to the grizzly. The pack would eat good tonight. Using his teeth he started biting off one of the hind legs. This was a rare treat for wolves.

" Vasper I dont want you to be upset, you did nothing wrong." Silver said looking at her reflection that was shining in a small pond that was in between her and Vasper." Look Vasper, at the pond what do you see?"

Vasper slowly looked into the mirrored surface of the pond. He gasped at the reflection that stared back at him. "Silver?" He inquired quietly.

"Yes, you are right." Silver said softly looking at the water." Noe I want you to find out if this is just a reflection or if its just me in water." Silver said she was ready to appear.

That's when Vasper started looking around the forest, but it's wasn't until he looked strait ahead, the he finally saw Silver standing there. She was looking at him, from across the pond. He stood there and stared. Wait for her to move.

Silver looked at him and stepped into a water with a smile." Now you see, and for what you see you cant blame yourself." Silver said walking through the cold pond to get to Vasper. When she reached Vasper she looked at him and laughed." I hope im not scarin you?"

Silver looked at him and stepped into a water with a smile." Now you see, and for what you see you cant blame yourself." Silver said walking through the cold pond to get to Vasper. When she reached Vasper she looked at him and laughed." I hope im not scarin you?"

Vasper slowly shook his head no. "It's more trying to figure out how you lived. I saw you go over that cliff. I'm just glad you're alright. That's what is important." He said.

"Hope is how I survived, but that was only part of it." Silver said looking around as the trees shook softly and the sun came out." So are you still going because every hero deserves a prize, and you are one." Silver said looking at him her blue eyes reflecting him.

"Hope is how I survived, but that was only part of it." Silver said looking around as the trees shook softly and the sun came out." So are you still going because every hero deserves a prize, and you are one." Silver said looking at him her blue eyes reflecting him.

Vasper thought a moment, then said, " I was only leaving to keep my curse from harming any wolf further. That is why I am a loner. No pack will have me."

Back
Top Bottom