~Wolf Pack Roleplay~

"I guess so!" Silver said as 3 younger female wolves troted over to her." He got trapped again!" Was all you could here from the wolves as they spoke to Silver and," We'll stay with the cutie too." Silver looked at Vasper when they said " cutie" and she laughed." Ugh one second Vasper. I have somthing to ugh do, They young ladies we'll stay here." Silver said.

"I guess so!" Silver said as 3 younger female wolves troted over to her." He got trapped again!" Was all you could here from the wolves as they spoke to Silver and," We'll stay with the cutie too." Silver looked at Vasper when they said " cutie" and she laughed." Ugh one second Vasper. I have somthing to ugh do, They young ladies we'll stay here." Silver said.

Vasper tilted his head. He looked at the younger females and nodded respectfully to them as a greeting. Vasper look back at Silver and said, "Of course, I'll behave myself with your pack. No worries."

Last edited:
Silver nodded and ran fast until she reached a male wolf whimpering from a bear trap. Silver sighed." Its ok." She pulled off the trap and he smiled, Silver looked confused until the wolf growled at her. The wolf bit her hard and she stratched his face slowly he cowered, but another wolf attacked raking Silver's face. Silver bit the wolf's neck and a sound of breaking echoed. Silver looked around she was surrounded finally darkness hit her.

Silver eyes fluttered open as she moaned in pain, she looked around bleeding everywhere. Silver tried getting up, but howled in pain, she felt jaws dragging her hard and she groaned. The jaws stopped and Silver knew one thing this might be the end, she howled hard for help and her voice echoed through Rain clan. Hopefuly someone would help!

Beauty's ears twitched as a howl echoed through her den." Ugh, its probabley just my imagination." Beauty mumbled, it was dark out and Beauty was still tired. The howl echoed louder and a whine came with it, Beauty knew that now somthing was wrong. Beauty trotted out of her den hoping someone could hear the howl.

Back
Top Bottom