Wolf Roleplay

"Pretty name." he said. "So, would you by any chance be interested in joining Darkclan? One day, we will own all the territories. We will drive the others out. But for now, we don't have enough members. I can guarantee you a good rank." he said, hoping she would join.
Haron began to sneak off.

"Sorry, I'm not interested in joining a clan right now," she said, "I guess I will be on my way."

"Sorry, I'm not interested in joining a clan right now," she said, "I guess I will be on my way."
"You can stay in our territory," he said, "Unlike those other clans, we allow wolves who don't have anywhere to stay come in our territory.. Yet they say we're the mean ones." he growled.

"You can stay in our territory," he said, "Unlike those other clans, we allow wolves who don't have anywhere to stay come in our territory.. Yet they say we're the mean ones." he growled.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think I will just roam other territories. If I change my mind I will come back," she said and started walking away.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think I will just roam other territories. If I change my mind I will come back," she said and started walking away.
"Okay." Keinton said. He said, "Let's go back to camp, Haron." He looked around, but didn't see his son. "Haron, where are you" he shouted, hoping Haron heard him.

Haron began walking faster as he heard his father calling for him. He knew if his father found him, he would get in trouble. He couldn't go back now.

Last edited:
Maud walked around, exploring FireClan's territory. She felt a new sense of security with a Clan around, even is she had just joined it. Lost in her own thoughts and memories, she started to stray farther and farther away from FireClan's camp and closer to another Clan's land.

(Someone pick which one :p)

Last edited:
Maud walked around, exploring FireClan's territory. She felt a new sense of security with a Clan around, even is she had just joined it. Lost in her own thoughts and memories, she started to stray farther and farther away from FireClan's camp and closer to another Clan's land.

(Darkclan if that's okay?)

Haron smelled another wolf. He could tell it wasn't Darkclan. He sighed in relief. But, he knew he still had to be careful.

(Sure.)

Maud's stomach grumbled. She started to sniff for food. Unknowingly, she ventured even farther from FireClan's territory. Then she noticed another scent of wolves...not FireClan. Her hackles started to bristle as she realized what had happened. I'm lost!

Back
Top Bottom