Wolf Roleplay

Raven smiled proudly,"Ok," she replied. She snickered at Fang.
Fang let out a low growl,showing his fangs"Don't push your luck."He snarled then walked away.

Darkfrost stopped where fireclan, stoneclan and shadowclan territory connected at the border and waited for the spies.

Fang let out a low growl,showing his fangs"Don't push your luck."He snarled then walked away.

Darkfrost stopped where fireclan, stoneclan and shadowclan territory connected at the border and waited for the spies.

Raven rolled her eyes and walked around camp proudly as if she was taunting him.

Cliff walked around the territory. Darkfrost he smelled. He headed towards her.

Last edited:
Raven rolled her eyes and walked around camp proudly as if she was taunting him.

Cliff walked around the territory. Darkfrost he smelled. He headed towards her.
Dawn trotted over to Raven"Want to come hunting with me?"She asked excitedly"It's my first hunt since the battle!"

Thorn smelled Darkfrost and sighed "What now?"He muttered to himself then began to walk towards the scent

Dawn trotted over to Raven"Want to come hunting with me?"She asked excitedly"It's my first hunt since the battle!"

Thorn smelled Darkfrost and sighed "What now?"He muttered to himself then began to walk towards the scent

Raven said happily, "Sure, but I'm in charge of the camp right now so can it wait till later today?"

Cliff approached Darkfrost and dipped his head.

Raven said happily, "Sure, but I'm in charge of the camp right now so can it wait till later today?"

Cliff approached Darkfrost and dipped his head.
Dawn looked a little disappointed but replied"Ok...Darkfrost put you in charge?"She asked,surprised

Thorn saw Cliff and Darkfrost and dipped his head in respect to Darkfrost.

Darkfrost looked at them"I hear you're doing well,so I was wondering if both of you would do me a small favor?If you succeed I will give you a small cut of shadowclan territory or you can become a full member."Thorn listened A small part of the territory would be nice.. He thought

Cinder heard wolves near cloud clan...she wondered if any needed a new clan...She was determined to grow the pack for cloud...then things would be better...she marked some of the territory and headed toward the sound of other wolves....(who wants to play with my cherries..and have wolves hat would possibly join cloud clan..

Cloud stood on a hill in cloud clan serveying the land before here...It could fit a large pack someday..but now it was sstill small..But there were pup to care for..Hers but she knew she couldnt take care of them...Cinder was better suited...As soon as they were weaned cinder would take their care...She howled..calling to wolves that wanted to join...she howled nxt for cinder...

Cloud stood on a hill in cloud clan serveying the land before here...It could fit a large pack someday..but now it was sstill small..But there were pup to care for..Hers but she knew she couldnt take care of them...Cinder was better suited...As soon as they were weaned cinder would take their care...She howled..calling to wolves that wanted to join...she howled nxt for cinder...
A lone wolf heard Cloud's howl, and out of habit, he howled back, intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom