Wolf Roleplay

Thorn tried to speak again but he only coughed out more blood.He looked up at Raven,his eyes filled with love but sadness too.He didn't know if he would ever get to see her again.

Silvermist looked at Kilen and Kigron. I will have to explain to them later why I'm helping Raven, she thought. She figured they were wondering since Raven had tried to kill her.

Raven looked at them and said,"We need to get him out of here."

Silvermist looked at Kilen and Kigron. I will have to explain to them later why I'm helping Raven, she thought. She figured they were wondering since Raven had tried to kill her.

Raven looked at them and said,"We need to get him out of here."
Thorn turned to lay on his side,trying to relax so it would be easier for him to breath.The cobwebs Raven had used soon became soaked with blood.

Thorn turned to lay on his side,trying to relax so it would be easier for him to breath.The cobwebs Raven had used soon became soaked with blood.

Silvermist said,"We need to slow the blood down before we can move him. For now we just need to keep applying cobwebs." She then added to Kilen and Kilgron,"Could you find cobwebs please?"

Raven whined. She had no idea when or if Shadowclan would be coming back and wanted to leave now, but didn't want to risk Thorn's life further.

Silvermist said,"We need to slow the blood down before we can move him. For now we just need to keep applying cobwebs." She then added to Kilen and Kilgron,"Could you find cobwebs please?"

Raven whined. She had no idea when or if Shadowclan would be coming back and wanted to leave now, but didn't want to risk Thorn's life further.
Thorn whimpered softly,he didn't want to put Raven in danger by having her stay here.

Raven laid down by his side. She wasn't gong to leave him.

Silvermist was quite bewildered that Raven was being very kind. She walked around, looking.
Thorn smiled weakly,he wanted to speak but he was so weak from blood loss he could barely breath. He hoped he would live,he wanted to be with Raven. If only I had did something sooner... He thought when he remembered how he had hunted with Raven .If I had just said something!

Back
Top Bottom